It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mexican against NAU
Is there anything to hide?

Land of the free, home of the brave, no more.

Women are more manly and men more femenine nowadays, especially in America.

Americans, be a man, and act like it to defend the constitution of your country.

Greetings from a neighbor to the South.

I salute the true patriots of the US, and only them. I piss on the sheeple.

You're kind of funny little fella. Do us all a favor and stay home. The US can no longer afford to take care of Illegal immigrants in this country. Illegals have crippled our healthcare and education systems. I mow my own lawn, clean my own house and cook my own food. Illegals Go home we'll manage without you..

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
SAY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! If they want your information they will get it. Tell them to respect you rights and your right to privacy. ask if you are under arrest? if not then you are free to go, you do not have to answer any of their questions. if you are under investigation ask to see documentation if that is the case. they have to comply and abide by more rules and regulations then you do.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

He did say that the guy told him someone reported him. There is no telling what they said he had done. I remember my neighbors when I was kid. She had her arm chair lined up in the window that faced our house and sat most of the time watching us.

Whoever reported him could have been a gossipy neighbor, a dissatisfied customer or a bible belter that just hates the idea of a tattoo parlor in town.

You live there. You know what some of the people are like.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker
reply to post by Bombeni

He did say that the guy told him someone reported him. There is no telling what they said he had done. I remember my neighbors when I was kid. She had her arm chair lined up in the window that faced our house and sat most of the time watching us.

Whoever reported him could have been a gossipy neighbor, a dissatisfied customer or a bible belter that just hates the idea of a tattoo parlor in town.

You live there. You know what some of the people are like.

Yeah I know he said they told him he had been reported. If that were you, would you not immediately, before answering a slew of questions, ask "Reported WHAT?" "What am I under investigation for?" I would want to know what I had done to make darn sure I didn't repeat it.

I know there are nosy people, I had a neighbor like that. Of course that doesn't mean a full scale investigation is undertaken, would have to be fairly serious imo.

Kinda funny story, not really related though: Years ago when I lived in some apartments, we had this crazy neighbor lady. Her car quit running, and one of the neighbors claimed they saw her pouring sugar into her own gas tank one night. A few days later she got this letter, in the US Mail, where someone had cut letters and words out of magazines and pasted them to read "Why did you put sugar in your own gas tank?" She called the Postmaster and they sent some guys out to talk to her, her door was right across from me and I could hear them talking to her at her door. The guys from the Post Office were laughing about it as they questioned her. Nothing ever came of it, and they didn't question any of us neighbors.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Not sure because I didn't go all the way back but I believe he said he did ask and they wouldn't tell him specifics or who, which would generally be normal procedure if they aren't going to arrest you. Since they did tell him "home grown terrorism" that would have been enough to cover theirs without giving him info. Could be that if they told him what the report was he would have immediately known who did it. That could get them in trouble as well or the tip could have been anonymous. A lot of agencies let you do that now so people are more willing or less afraid to report others, especially in cases where the people could be violent if they found out who reported them.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Mr.Hands' friends got the same interview after they droped Mr.Hands off at the hospital. Is there a horse that was left out of this story?
Always check the horse factor

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

I think maybe you raised some G flags and it is not that serious .
There are so many people they are checking and they already know 99.99% of the people are of no real threat but they have to check that is their job.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It's amazing how stories like this one receive so much attention and support, mostly from people buying right into it without ever having seen any real proof.

Why can't we ever get any solid proof from stories such as this one? They just go on and on, with a lot of "I will get back to you with proof..." or "I will try to make phone calls, etc."

If you're going to make such claims shouldn't it be backed up with some real proof?

Anyway, I was just catching up with this thread to see if anything ever panned out. Did I miss anything? Was there ever any real proof presented by the OP?

If I was going to start a thread like this I would make sure that I could provide some kind of validation, some kind of proof. Why doesn't anyone ever do that?

Anyway, having no proof doesn't necessarily mean the OP is lying, but without any proof how does a thread like this get so big with so many automatic "believers". Very interesting.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
It's amazing how stories like this one receive so much attention and support, mostly from people buying right into it without ever having seen any real proof.

Why can't we ever get any solid proof from stories such as this one? They just go on and on, with a lot of "I will get back to you with proof..." or "I will try to make phone calls, etc."

If you're going to make such claims shouldn't it be backed up with some real proof?

Anyway, I was just catching up with this thread to see if anything ever panned out. Did I miss anything? Was there ever any real proof presented by the OP?

If I was going to start a thread like this I would make sure that I could provide some kind of validation, some kind of proof. Why doesn't anyone ever do that?

Anyway, having no proof doesn't necessarily mean the OP is lying, but without any proof how does a thread like this get so big with so many automatic "believers". Very interesting.

Once again I am asking for a MOD delete for Personal attack. My thread is truthfull. I am sorry that the OSBI isn't being very cooperative.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
No, no. I'm not attacking you. Just wondering how a thread can get so big and receive so much attention without any proof. I was just saying that, personally if I were going to start a thread like this I would make sure I could offer some kind of proof, but that's just a personal thing.

I'm talking about the progression of a thread, not you personally.

And also just wondering why all of these types of threads end this way. I pop back in and become the only poster.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Hey fellow Okie, I'd say push has come to shove. If you still cannot get anyone at all at the OSBI to talk to you on the phone, you need to make a trip there in person, preferably with a friend as a witness. No one would have to urge me to do this; I would be sick until I found out PRECISELY what had caused me to be the object of a State Investigation.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Hey fellow Okie, I'd say push has come to shove. If you still cannot get anyone at all at the OSBI to talk to you on the phone, you need to make a trip there in person, preferably with a friend as a witness. No one would have to urge me to do this; I would be sick until I found out PRECISELY what had caused me to be the object of a State Investigation.

This joker would rather cry to a MOD about someone's personal opinion than get to the bottom of an alleged state investigation that involves him. Perhaps he should shed a few tears with OSBI and maybe he would get some results.

To the OP. Oh gee whiz, OSBI won't call me back. Boo Hoo. If you had a lawyer he would do all of the work for you. Surely, as a successful business man who lives in the limelight, you would have a lawyer. Call one of those ambulance chasers on TV. I'm sure they would love to get a case like yours.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Think You are not threaten unicly. In Sweden, for instance, all messages passing the swedish border ( in or out) will be monitored and registered (who You did contact and when You did it)
The message is to be stored för 2 years. It doesn´t matter what kind of media You are using (telephone, cell-thelephone, fax or whatever media). The controllpoints at the border will catch every message. Thus, this message will be registered by the swedish controll (-spy) organisation called FRA, i. e. an organisation which have been working for many years and earlier only registering spy-contacts and foreign military activitets.
Nowadays registering and monitoring all kinds of messages passing the swedish border.
So, I advice ppl to think twice before sending a message to Sweden.
In Sweden many ppl start to code their messages. If that is not enough to protect our communication, we are prepared to start postboxes (Hidings in nature) where we can deliver and recive our messages to a restricted cirkel of friends.
More is to be said. But this will be enough for the authorities to start monitoring me.

Monitored Swede

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The End. (Of another phony thread.)

That was a long one, but some of us had it called many pages ago.

Bom, bom, ba, ba bommmm...

The End

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
The government has no interest in investigating people just for fun. Its costly, expensive, and one foul up and the government is paying out millions over civil right infringements.

'The government has every interest in knowing what the populace wants, thinks, believes or will or did you think the manipulation of media and lies about WOMD were merely constructed for 'fun'? As citizens are managing ever more private lives and gaining ever more power to affect change governments have been and will increasingly be interested in knowing as much as possible about the citizens.

Either way it's not their money so i can but laugh at the 'costly' court cases.

Conspiracy theorists are the least of the governments worries, unless they are specifically doing something illegal.

In theory that's the case but in practice too many governments consist of people who are to various degrees engaged in illegal activities they do not wish to have exposed by citizens with ever more means to do so. When people lack the power to affect change in government or bring government to justice they can in good part be ignored , or occasionally publicly tortured and executed, but in countries where citizens have some means to legally act against government wrongdoing they are going to care a great deal about what your saying.

In the case of your personal views there can be nothing illegal about them - think what you want and say what you want, with the one specific exception of not being allowed to incite violence.

What does legality have to do with this? Why would governments act in accordance to the laws when they are being exposed when they could not or did not while they were committing the crimes? Where is this perfect planet you seem to be from?

Some people would like to be investigated because it would confirm they matter to someone and make them special.

Absolutely and some people can never accept that others are under investigation because they are not. Jealously can make you as nasty as paranoia can.

Please stop trolling me with things I never said - I never said "no one" is investigated. But its not nearly as wide spread as some people would like to believe. There are bigger fish to fry than ATS posters.

Depending on what the ATS poster has to say sure and i expect you believe that the government are really busy hunting 'the terrorist' ( Islamic variety with 'mindless' terror in mind )and thus doesn't have the resources to watch it's citizens? All i can say is that even a casual investigation will reveal that the vast majority of intelligence spending is being directed at average citizens, or subjects abroad, who are trying to organize themselves and their neighbours to best manage a decent standard of living.

I think your views are completely out of touch with reality - the government doesn't care about people nearly as much as you think they do.

I think that is all the government does and while they may fool many by pretending not to care the Watergate tapes and various other scandals and declassified material conclusively proves that the thoughts and feelings of their citizens and subjects are foremost in their minds when they construct their oft criminal policies.

Stellar

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress

Originally posted by Electro38

Once again I am asking for a MOD delete for Personal attack. My thread is truthfull. I am sorry that the OSBI isn't being very cooperative.

All I can say is WOW. The OP complained about the above post and asked a Mod to delete it as a personal attack??? Yet 2-3 weeks after Big Brother/OSBI barges into his place of business like something straight out of a Humphrey Bogart movie he's still playing wait and see? The only thing that should be deleted is LeaderofProgress membership.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yeah, I don't know what was "personal". I was just calling (the thread) it as I saw it, and turns out we were right.

I wasn't "attacking" the OP, but just criticizing the thread. Maybe I'm asking too much. There are a lot of smart people here and it would be great if we were presented with real events. Real events usually have evidence to support them.

It's a little frustrating, but maybe I'm just asking for too much, maybe I should look at the forum as a place where you're going to read a lot of phony stuff, and should be entertained by it.

It was entertaining, it was fun. The OP can write a great story, talented. But in my opinion it wasn't a real event.

(I knew the thread was going to end like this, not that I'm (we're) so smart, but it's just a very common pattern.)

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Triple ditto from me.
I certainly had my share of fun. I was two martinis away from calling OSBI myself and turning the guy in for creating false allegations.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
While I'm going to continue to attempt to remain reasonable skeptical about the OP's story, I'd just like to point out one thing to those who might cry "case closed!" and dance on the embers of this fading thread:

Lack of additional evidence is not proof of falsity.

Frankly, if I worked for the OSBI or whatever, I might not want to provide this guy any more details that statutorily required, if I knew he was going to plaster them all over the Internet. I would think it reasonable to assume that the OSBI occasionally 'vanity googles' itself. This thread shows up on page 1, if you search for "osbi political investigation".

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join