It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elvis in Home Alone as an Extra?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

The real cover up is that Elvis and JFK were both were in Bubba Ho-Tep, but they were billed as actors Bruce Campbell and Ossie Davis.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Please get back on topic.

I think it's a very good likeness of Elvis. Pretty creepy.

Personally I think Elvis would have gone the plastic surgery route if he really did dupe people into thinking he was dead.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Ohoohaha, slayer, that is one nasty elvis, yuk, oh man is that a camel toe!?!?!?!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
People, the topic of this thread has nothing to do with the fat Elvis and his CT. It was funny for about five minutes and now it's getting annoying. Any future post about that guy and his balls is gonna get dinged.

Thank you.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here is an additional piece of footage added to that home alone clip. Notice we see Elvis twitching his head in another setting. It seems as if this was something that he would do every so often. The Home Alone Extra has that same exact twitch and its to the same side.

ca.youtube.com...

Next is the Home Alone trailer, in this we see some extra footage of the "Extra". He is talking at one poin. Please take a note of his expresion as he looks down. This looks an awful lot like Elvis. This happens after 1:11 on the video.

ca.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-1-2009 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It is a shame we can not see the extra's ear. Because ears are unique, provided they have not been surgically changed. Also the triangle formed by eyes, eyebrows and nose are unique. Even if a nose is changed, the nasal cavity isn't and the lowest point of the cavity is the lowest point of the triangle.

Also voices are unique. Does anybody here have voice analysing software? If they match then it is Elvis. That would be mindblowing! PS: I thought there was a voice recording of the extra, but there isn't.

Him being an extra would just be out of fun I guess, not for the money as I assume he had enough when he (supposedly) died.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
moose knuckles?

This thread is gone completely down the tubes....see what i mean?

Great attempt at spotting elvis and it was fun to watch, but I think I've had enough of this thread.

I dont think the guy in the pic is Elvis
Dont get so upset.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Perhaps Elvis was testing the waters,maybe to see if anyone would spot him?
Any idea how long ago this supposed appearance was first noticed?
It does look uncannily like him!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am bumping up this thread. When Elvis died or "died" he looked bloated, fat and sick. He didn't have any of that sexyness or charm anymore.

Now the person (thing?) in the casket looks nothing like that sick man, but it looks a lot like Elvis in his much younger years. That is, the nose is too wide and the tip is slanted up. Ok let's say this comes from him falling on his face when he died. Surely being dead is not a form of plastic surgery and you all of the sudden look the way like when you were 20 and healthy....

I think Elvis needed a way out, a definate way out for one or another reason. I don't know if he is still alive today. Some heroin addicts are in their sixties, showing how resilient some people's bodies are.

I do not care whether he died that day in 1977 yes or no. I am no fan but I recognize oddness when I see it. That person in the casket is not the Elvis aged 42. Yes I know that the casket picture is not very good one, that we only see a part of his face.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by QueenofWeird]

[edit on 30-1-2009 by QueenofWeird]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join