It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elvis in Home Alone as an Extra?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57

I put more stock in the posts about people being time travelers come to save humanity than Elvis being alive.

See there's the problem, we need one of these time travelers to go back and drag his fat butt off that toilet

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It's a bit like Tupac. If you watch the video of his track with Elton John, Ghetto Gospel i think, theres a part where two guys are sitting outside a shop, or a barbers or something, and one of them is THE SPITTING DOUBLE of Tupac with a beard.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Is it bad form to show Elvis with a camel toe?

I believe on a guy it's called "Moose knuckle"

Originally posted by Revealation

Toe enhancer

That's hysterical!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I do have Elvis's autograph from around 1988-89.Me my wife and my brother where coming back from Indy @ about 8pm we stopped at a CHI-CHI'S.our waiter,a young man of about 18-20,had a name tag on that said "Elvis".He claimed it was his real name so I got him to sign my bill.Yes he signed it "Elivs lives"...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
can you get payed for going frame by frame through cheesy movies looking for dead celebrities?

or do you just have to enjoy doing it?

because if you don't enjoy doing it, then I think that there would be a good amount of wasted time...

that is..

if you don't grasp at straws..

and like..

who grasps at straws with this kind of thing right?? lawls i mean come on.. nobody grasps at straws with this kind of thing ... you know...

//ahem///

-

The Elvis/Home Alone talk has been around for quite awhile. The resemblance is surprising and many Elvis and conspiracy related websites have noted it over the years. I doubt that the OP spent a lot of time looking for this; I'm sure he brought it up for some interesting discussions, thats all.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Back in the early 90s, I saw a great bumper sticker. It said:

Elvis is dead. Deal with it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think most of us already know that Elvis is dead, however there is nothing wrong with in engaging in open minded discussions. The Home Alone incident has been noticed by others, and if you look very carefully, it looks like Elvis, very much like Elvis, perhaps too much like him. Like I mentioned, it could be the quality of the video on youtube, or it could just be some weird thing that happened with the lighting, but the mannerisms of Elvis are there for all to see.

Look and watch the video with an open mind and look carefully at the bearded mans movements, its spooky, his neck twitch, the way he moves his head up and down etc.

Look carefully at this picture for example. That does not look like Richard Karn , as Richard Karn's eyes are smaller, thin eyes. Here in the following picture you have the classic look of Elvis in the eyes.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What would Elvis be doing working for a free lunch and a $100 check for being an extra?

Hilarious

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
hey, this is a serious matter...

there is proof everywhere

[edit on 16/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Just some bearded guy...they all look the same.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadcatsrule
looks more like Richard Karn

Yay Al Borlin !!!!!!!!!

Loved how Tim Allen would always rip on him or his shirt or his mom on the show. Very underrated show.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

Originally posted by deadcatsrule
looks more like Richard Karn

That's what I thought when I saw the post.

A bit more likely than a dead guy, I have to say.

Wait wa?
Richard Karn is Elvis?
Did I miss something?

Ok lets see here? You know they do look a lot alike.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

^ Mad Camel Toe !

hahah

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
can you third graders who still think camel toe is the funniest thing in the world grow up or get out of this thread...and all others for that matter.

Was pretty funny when i was a kid, now it just sounds totally stupid. This stuck in middle school sense of humor makes me wonder what other aspects of your personalities are way behind.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Anger much? Lighten up a little bit, it was all in fun, there is too much seriousness in the world right now so sometimes you just have to laugh. Try it, it beats attacking people! Eminem gangsta style is pretty middle school too don't ya think? wink wink

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You saw the picture of the extra.

Would you like to hear his voice?

Wishful thinking? You decide...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

yeah yeah yeah...it's the old lets laugh at the dumbest most juvenile stuff....because the world is soooooooo serious. I laugh plenty, my OP in this thread started with typed laughter, as I really did get a kick out of this topic. You assume I'm serious all the time and I don't like to have fun, and yet ironically you actually believe that I dress up like a gangsta for anything other than a movie that I was in....you know...for fun?

see for yourself www.belowtopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes&colorshift=yes
we had a great time filming it.

Jeez, I'm not attacking your need to have fun and laugh, just pointing out how tasteless and low brow what you choose get a kick out of and completely derail with is.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by liquidsmoke206]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Point taken and I apologize for being less than civil...I
wasn't assuming anything about you, just being a smartass!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Off topic - didn't mean to derail

[edit on 1/19/09 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
moose knuckles?

This thread is gone completely down the tubes....see what i mean?

Great attempt at spotting elvis and it was fun to watch, but I think I've had enough of this thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
moose knuckles?

This thread is gone completely down the tubes....see what i mean?

Great attempt at spotting elvis and it was fun to watch, but I think I've had enough of this thread.

I agree, it was funny for a moment, but than it went overboard, it just took the thread into a whole new direction and made it more a joke then anything else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join