It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elvis in Home Alone as an Extra?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

Too funny man... i nearly spat my drink all over the keyboard when i saw it.
this thread has far surpassed my expectations...

Good job guys!!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Well...er...thank you very much... uh huh

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Finally something I can sink my teeth into. UFO's and NWO get tiring after a while. I liked this one so much, I had to blog on it myself.. So far, I'm not totally convinced it's not Elvis. As noted, he was an odd bird strung out on some pretty strong scripts towards the end.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonage
Finally something I can sink my teeth into. UFO's and NWO get tiring after a while. I liked this one so much, I had to blog on it myself.. So far, I'm not totally convinced it's not Elvis. As noted, he was an odd bird strung out on some pretty strong scripts towards the end.

You're like me, I don't think it is him, but is a bit preplexing and like to keep an open mind. For me the curious thing is that neck twitch, and at one point when you can get a good look at his face, there is a strong resemblance.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Oh God! My eyes! Call an ambulance!

That's the nastiest thing I've seen this year.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlmen....Elvis' cameltoe has left the building...
:

Dude, that's just wrong.

On a serious note though I definately think it looks like him, unless it's jaquin pheonix practicing for an elvis role in an upcoming flick.

[edit on 15/1/2009 by Revealation]

[edit on 15/1/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
OMG that seriously made me want to blow groceries!
I think thats more of a water buffalo toe!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What?
Are you guys all trying to say that guy is not anatomically correct or something?

[edit on 15-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
OMG that seriously made me want to blow groceries!
I think thats more of a water buffalo toe!

No doubt. Definately a buffalo toe. Hey that's actually pretty catchy. Rolls off the tongue pretty good. I bet he's a real ladies man.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I would say he has more balls than brains maybe...
I couldn't resist!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
Definately a buffalo toe. Rolls off the tongue pretty good

Oh gawd!

I'm not going there!
walks away with gag reflex in full swing.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Exactly what I was thinking as I wrote the word tongue. Was just to distraught with the visual and didn't know how to word it.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I met Elvis in 1994 in front of the Smiths Supermarket in Lake Havasu, Arizona. He asked me for a dollar, told me who he was and I saw him there many times in the few weeks I was there.

According to him he was the only real Elvis.

A few years before that I met a man in a Lounge in Pocatello, Idaho who also claimed to be Elvis. He wore black leather with rhinestones all over them and had two inch long fingernails painted black. He also wore red lipstick and had a real sway to his walk. He asked me to buy him a drink. He also claimed to be the only real Elvis.

Neither one of them looked like Elvis or each other. Go figure

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Here is what he may look like without the beard.

That looks like Christopher Walken!

maybe he's Elvis??

We know he can dance

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
What a great thread to take us away from all of the doom merchants!

Heck, the similarities in the youtube vid are spooky. But wouldn't someone in the casting agency who handled the extras, not to mention the assistant directors and make-up department, have noticed that this guy looked awfully like the King? Elvis with a beard is Elvis with a beard.

And what about his voice? As he waited around for hours on set, surely he would have chatted to the other extras, told the caterers what he wanted for lunch as he queued, replied to the director as he was given direction? So wouldn't someone have detected a distinct similarity?

Saying that, I think its him, alright!

(Actually, I want it to be him, but in all honesty doubt that it is.)

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
What a great thread to take us away from all of the doom merchants!

Heck, the similarities in the youtube vid are spooky. But wouldn't someone in the casting agency who handled the extras, not to mention the assistant directors and make-up department, have noticed that this guy looked awfully like the King? Elvis with a beard is Elvis with a beard.

And what about his voice? As he waited around for hours on set, surely he would have chatted to the other extras, told the caterers what he wanted for lunch as he queued, replied to the director as he was given direction? So wouldn't someone have detected a distinct similarity?

Saying that, I think its him, alright!

(Actually, I want it to be him, but in all honesty doubt that it is.)

I had to laugh at that one, have you ever heard of the Elvis?

The Elvis sandwich (sometimes simply "The Elvis") is a fried sandwich consisting of peanut butter, bananas, and sometimes bacon. It was supposedly one of Elvis Presley's favorite foods in his final years. The sandwich that has become known as the Elvis is simple to make. This recipe comes from his cook: Toast two slices of soft white bread in a toaster. Spread peanut butter on one slice, slice banana on top of the peanut butter, and cover with the other piece of toast. Fry the sandwich in a hot skillet with melted butter.

en.wikipedia.org...

Disgusting!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Wow... he is everywhere..

Now he's been spotted in space!!

www.space.com...

the ISS heartbreak hotel!!

(or not)

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This Elvis stuff is comical. People, the man is dead! Here is my bulletin, it is a nice and racially balanced announcement.

To the white people.....Elvis is DEAD!

To the black people.....Tupac is DEAD!

I put more stock in the posts about people being time travelers come to save humanity than Elvis being alive.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I know how elvis pulled off the "Toe" in that photo op

Toe enhancer

Imagine if he and this chick had a baby.. It would look like this

This is a stinky camel toe.

[edit on 16/1/2009 by Revealation]

EDIT to ADD......SLAYER69, how'd you insert the phot so it displays in your post?

[edit on 16/1/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
He looks more like Richard Karn - from 'Tool Time' - then Elvis.

Elvis is dead. And even if he were still alive, he'd be an old guy with a face and body in serious decline due to drug issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join