It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO-Related documentary by Paul Kimball on Kal Korff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Sorry if this was previously posted, from: www.pkimball.blogspot.com...

You may of heard Paul on the paracast podcast; I enjoyed his previous UFO documentaries, such as "Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO Sightings" and "Aztec 1948", very well done!

I'm hoping this next film on Kal Korff is as good.

I've been waiting to announce this for over a year now, and finally the time is right. Along with all of the other things that I've been working on publicly over the past year, including Best Evidence, Eternal Kiss, and Synchronicity, I've also been working on a documentary about UFO personality Kal K. Korff, sub rosa, i.e. undercover. This has been done as a co-production with a film production company in the Czech Republic, where Korff, an American ex-pat, has lived for several years now.

The film profiles Korff, and his strange and sad journey through the world of ufology and other things. It was necessary to keep all of this literally secret as we went undercover and filmed Korff in Prague, as well as some work in California and Oregon, all with the aid of a member of his "inner circle". The only person outside my immediate production team who was aware of the project was my good friend Mac Tonnies. The film is in many respects inspired by the Errol Morris classic, Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred Leuchter, which is probably my favourite documentary.

The feature-length documentary should be hitting a television station near you (well, in Canada at least) in the spring of 2009

join