It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holographic Universe - 1982 - Does Objective Reality Exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

In 1982 a remarkable event took place. At the University of Paris a research team led by physicist Alain Aspect performed what may turn out to be one of the most important experiments of the 20th century. You did not hear about it on the evening news. In fact, unless you are in the habit of reading scientific journals you probably have never even heard Aspect's name, though there are some who believe his discovery may change the face of science.

www.crystalinks.com...

Please read Using Quote References
Character Count Restrictions

[edit on 15-1-2009 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by moonbounce

Very Interesting Stuff! Nice work! Your thread along side this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
Has been blowing my mind all day. Star and Flag! It really only leaves me with even more questions than I started with. Like why then do we perceive death, murder, wars etc. Why are these things part of this hologram. What is their purpose?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
one word... paragraphs!

please...

[edit] thank you

[edit on 15-1-2009 by miriam0566]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Because I have become quite fascinated with the idea/theory of the holographic Universe I went to see if their were more topics and indeed found quite a few. I'll link them here just in case anyone else wants to take a read

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems the question of are we real is coming up a lot more than are aliens themselves real

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Very Interesting Stuff! Nice work! Your thread along side this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
Has been blowing my mind all day. Star and Flag! It really only leaves me with even more questions than I started with. Like why then do we perceive death, murder, wars etc. Why are these things part of this hologram. What is their purpose?

Perhaps this can help answer your question?

The earth has an age that lasts 3,600 years. The first thousand being peaceful. Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Cheers my friend! Thanks for the link!

I will research this thread you gave me over the weekend. Very interesting theories.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I've always found the holographic universe theory very interesting. If you're interested you should definitely watch the documentary by Michael Talbot and buy his book. It's very insightful and an excellent read.

The Holographic Universe part 1 - Rest can be found on Youtube.

uk.youtube.com...

www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1232067568&sr=8-1

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Thank you very much M'lady.
Also thanks for the rest of the links you provided.

Much Much reading to do!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
All #, I have a question! A bird is just a bird? A tree is just a tree? A human being is just a bunch of meat? Where is the conscience? Where is the spirit of the bird? Where is the spirit of the tree? Where is the spirit of human beings?
All everyone is being conducted by scientists idiots who do not know what a divine essence.!!!!:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Your welcome and I'm of the male species. Just thought I'd let you know.

new topics

top topics

join