It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow the Money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Call me a conspiracy theorist or even a tin foil 2012 nut job but don't discount my message all together. You might just find something that may give you pause.

Steve Jobs is taking a leave of absence. The man has worked, made his money and if he wants to take a sabbatical that should be no one's business but his. Yet I can't help but wonder at the sudden drop off the radar of quite a few notables. Where have they gone and where are they going with our money?

We are hearing the sucking sound of our money being drained from our countries and the quiet voices of our governments regarding where it is going. They give a show of outright indignation if we should even ask. I may not be the brightest bulb in the draw but I know enough to know that something is rotten in Denmark and I think that is where we should make our first stop.

The Netherlands has been providing its residents with warnings of a "possible" pending disaster. They have admitted to the building of underground facilities for a lot of it citizens but is honest enough to tell them they will not be able to accommodate everyone so they are giving them plenty of warning to prepare for themselves. It is by no mistake that the Doomsday Vault is there, that Bill Gates has moved there and I am willing to bet you that if you check the roster that a lot more of your wealthy have found this a most desirable place to live.

Why the Netherlands? Well I can think of a lot of obvious reasons without straining my brain but if you think about it a little bit a lot of other reasons will start to float to the top. I will not address those reasons with this post because I don't want it to divert into a post about race or racism. I think what we need to look at is where are the wealthy going with our money.

Do you think the snagging of Bernie was due to diligent work by the FBI? Where is that 50 billion dollars? Is it over here, nope? Is it over there, nope? Well I know that it has to be somewhere. Are we really as stupid as they think we are?

Look at trailer for the movie 2012. On the surface it appears weak but it tells you everything that you need to know right in the beginning without you even having to watch the movie. They actually save you some very valuable time since the movie will probably not provide any realistic or truthful resolution anyway. The trailer begins with the camera moving along a mountain ridge. It moves over a person running along the top of the ridge. It pans down to his running feet then pulls back to allow you to see that his destination is a small lookout post at the top of the mountain. The person arrives at the post where another monk is sounding an alarm by the means of a huge bell. The screen shifts to text and the question is asked: “HOW WOULD THE GOVERNMENTS OF OUR PLANET PREPARE SIX BILLION PEOPLE FOR THE END OF THE WORLD?” It cuts back to show a large amount of water moving in across the tops of the distant mountains then pans back to show the tiny outpost being pushed in the massive water surge. The number 2012 light blue in color, very large in size, back lit so it looks as if it is sitting on a shelf or a stage. The entire surrounding area is black. The answer is revealed: "THEY DON’T."

I do not wish this post to become a post about 2012 or the movie. I use it only for emphasis; a way to force your mind to see both the forest and the trees. If something wicked this way comes your government is not going to protect you. Hell! They are not even going to warn you. Where is the money? Who is absconding with it? Where are they going?

I think it is time for us to take really close look at what is really going on in our world. I hope that it all turns out to be a farce and we can go back to joking about Y2K and leave The Battle for Outer Earth as a sequel for some talented writer.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by NightSkyeB4Dawn]

[edit on 15-1-2009 by NightSkyeB4Dawn]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ummm... Some help for you.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

I agree. It is truly a bunch of jumbled ideas. This is the result of a post poorly edited to fit within the character restriction guidelines. This is also a nice example for why the restriction is in place. Thanks for the help. I will be mindful in the future.

new topics

join