It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't Muslims condemn violence commited by Muslims?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmithAnd if you ask a islamic extremest in the US if he condemns terrorism you think he's going to say "no I can't wait to blow my self up while killing Americans" LoL. Hell I'd even be willing to say to advert attention from your self as a terrorist suspect to speak as loudly against terrorism as you can.

To support this a little more take a look at this.

"After the September 11 attacks, he (Al-Hussayen) marched in a peace rally, donated blood and worked to educate local residents about Islam."

"Al-Hussayen maintained bank accounts to funnel cash to another group that federal agents claim has terrorist links. He is also charged with 11 counts of visa fraud and four counts of making false statements to cover up his alleged links to terrorists."

www.cnn.com...

See.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith

Originally posted by J0HNSmithAnd if you ask a islamic extremest in the US if he condemns terrorism you think he's going to say "no I can't wait to blow my self up while killing Americans" LoL. Hell I'd even be willing to say to advert attention from your self as a terrorist suspect to speak as loudly against terrorism as you can.

To support this a little more take a look at this.

"After the September 11 attacks, he (Al-Hussayen) marched in a peace rally, donated blood and worked to educate local residents about Islam."

"Al-Hussayen maintained bank accounts to funnel cash to another group that federal agents claim has terrorist links. He is also charged with 11 counts of visa fraud and four counts of making false statements to cover up his alleged links to terrorists."

www.cnn.com...

See.

so one guys dodgy actions means the rest of Islam is guilty too? So all those catholic priest molesting children all over the world and ruining countless lives... i guess this means all catholics are paedophiles?

I know catholics who arent paedophiles... so maybe its possible to have muslims who do condemn terror and arent terrorists... but i guess its ok to have an islamic stereotype but not a catholic one...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
I know catholics who arent paedophiles... so maybe its possible to have muslims who do condemn terror and arent terrorists... but i guess its ok to have an islamic stereotype but not a catholic one...

How do you know the catholic priests you know aren't pedophiles? Just because they didn't try to molest you doesn't mean they didn't try to do it to someone else. I never said it wasn't possible for a Muslim not to be a terrorist you're taking what I said out of context than attacking the distorted version. Maybe when you learn to work with what I actually was saying and not putting words in my mouth I'll answer you. In the meantime I'd watch your back around those priests, I hear they aren't well hung but they have an angry inch that'll leave you sore in the morning.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Your an idiot.

The entire Islamic population in the United States and in the world has condemned every single attack beginning with the 9-11 attacks.

Blame the American government and media for portraying all Muslims as terrorists. I remember seeing video tapes of Muslims visiting the memorials at WTC site shortly after 9-11 and everyone was giving them dirty looks. That is because of our government.

Or what about that Indian man who was murdered because he was mistaken by some white guy to be a Muslim?

That's all the media's fault.

The entire Islamic world has cried out, but that is not on the news.

What's on the news? Bombings, kidnappings, hijackings, mass murder all in the name of "Allah"

I gotta tell ya' dude, I have never heard ONE Muslim in this country publicly decry or speak out against what happened on 9/11.

And the Liberal Media portrayed every Muslim I saw as a victim of racial profiling.

What's up with that?

[Edited on 4-14-2004 by krankinkx]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join