It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli forces shell UN headquarters in Gaza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Yes. Funny thing is, Israel's most famous product is its Defense Force and its commandos which train military and LEO personnel all over the world including the US and the UN. Supposedly they have the most advanced and precise intel network in the world. Either we are being lied to about their targets or they are really overrated. Sounds like they have lost mental focus and are in vengeance mode, that seems to be the aim of both sides of tis fight anyway. Granted, there probably really are Hamas fighters in a lot of those buildings, that is how that group operates. Either way, it's genocide. At least these actions are being documented and can lead to war crimes prosecution.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I guess if Israel can target the UN headquarters in Gaza they know they can pretty much get away with anything. You would think for a people that went through the Holocaust they would be more sensitive to committing that same crime on others.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This was obiously a stray smoke screen shell that went offcourse and detonated. If you were watching any of the live cam action, you would have seen the smoke shells go for a long time then the helicopters would fly in overhead. The helicopter gunships were the only offensive attack weapons used, all of the shells were smoke screen shells as part of the tactic.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight
This was obiously a stray smoke screen shell that went offcourse and detonated.

Sorta like that stray bullet that ended up in JFK's head ?
. How can i filter what this guy posts ?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Well since Israel created Hamas I guess the Israelis should self terminate. The best thing at this point is WW3. Screw it and blow it all the heck up, it's all BS anyway.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight
When Hamas soldiers hide behind babies when bullets are being fired that would have a tendency to happen.
The Red Cross debunked the phoney Isreali phosphorous artillery so they are A OK in my books.
Only women and children recruited by fanatical groups like Hamas do the cowardly bomb vest scenario.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert Said

"Netanyahu established Hamas, gave it life, freed Sheikh Yassin and gave him the opportunity to blossom," he said, adding that the current political situation in the Palestinian Authority came about "because of the nonsense that was done while Netanyahu was prime minister."

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
...at what point do you start your understanding of this conflict? Who is Hamas and what do they want? How many bombs did Israel drop on Gaza 2 months ago? What response would you want Bush to have if Canada or Cuba or Mexico or Bermuda were shooting rockets at us hoping to hit some guy going to work in Myrtle Beach or some surfer in Miami or someone fishing in Minnesota....Really? How much patience do we have here in the U.S.? ....

Well if we invaded and occupied those countries and when they retaliate we starved them out then I would say we deserved it.

We need to yank all support for Israel...it has only brought this nation heartache and death. If we never supported them we would be seen in a different light by Islam. Blowback sucks.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Don't like the message, attack the messenger. Pathetic old tricks that never work. I provided information that is easily cooberated, just go to youtube and watch the smoke shelling then the choppers flying in after the smoke screen is laid down.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

I was referring to this post:

The UN out in the field has demonstrated to be anti Isreali, pro islamic fundamentalist.
The fact that there are no journalists there means nothing. If there were journalists they would be predominantly pro HAMAS sensationalists and the lack of journalists just means they can say whatever they want happened.
The UN hires terrorists to man the Gaza schools so it is not a far fetch of the imagination to think UN buildings are used as safe havens. When the #hitsthefan, the hamas terrorist in the street will grab a kid with one arm and run to the nearest UN building, school or hospital for sanctuary. Besides I thought it was reported the UN pulled out of Gaza.

and most of your other fundamentalist POV posts. Life and people are more complex than how you and your ilk see it. Let a foriegn nation starve you and your family to death and see if you would be a coward and die or launch a few rockets.

Personally I would be decapitating them in there sleep. Going toe to toe with a nation armed to the teeth provided by the most powerful nation in the world is just insane.

Now go back to your mega-church Ann Coulter might be there doing a seminar on how you should think.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Good luck stopping Israel. They have stated that the rockets must stop first. It sounds simple to me. Its easy to armchair coach for a conflict your not in.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join