It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is israel condemned while hamas get sympathy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

Dont get your knickers in a twist sunshine,breath in deep and then smile

I have already replied too Gamergal and will revisit that thread

remember keep smiling,its only a forum

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by pieman

First, I never posted the video, another person did.

I've posted videos. Not blogs, not Iranian news, video.

make up your mind woman, for crying out loud go one way or the other.

gordonwest, say something of more substance or get an avi can make derisive and/or misogynistic remarks about and i'll reply to you too.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

You need to read very slowly. You said the video in the link I gave you looked like some thing I posted. I said I never posted that video. The ones I have posted though show what I talk about. Is that clear enough for you?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

i quoted, the duplicity of claiming i misunderstood is obvious although i now understand the confusion.

if you look at the video you linked to, seriously now, at 11 secs, when the palistinian pulls the kid off the middle of the street and is running toward the ambulance and the people taking cover with his "human sheild that he needed to protect his legs", it looks like they're at the same location as the one used in the "shooting into the warehouse" paliwood production. just something i noticed, i'm not saying i'm right, just that i noticed it.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Very good observation... Hmm, how about you and I both look in to it? Could be interesting if there is Pallywood, and Israliwood going on here. See, we can get along, with out insults and snide comments.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by pieman

I've posted videos. Not blogs, not Iranian news, video. If the video isn't too your liking it isn't my fault. Maybe Hamas should stop doing what they're doing? Then they couldn't be recorded doing it. Or have reporters reporting what they're doing.

I have a couple of questions.
Who was doing the video of Hamas taking the child as a human shield?

It would not be Israel because in a conflict no soldier would stand there with a camera phone.
Just possibly could it have been a Palestinian recording fighting to try and leek the evedence out?
Why would you try and get out evidence that would incriminate yourself?

could it just be a gunman trying to get a curious kid out of harms way as more serious fighting is coming?
why has the gunman got the gun on his back and not in his hands if he was in a fight and using the child as a human shield?

The video could have had the same red circle with the words, "Father drags child out of the way of approaching tanks"

can you prove that my definition was any less credible than yours?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

it's impossible for us to do anything of the sort because we aren't making the videos, editing will screw anything we conclude right up. anyway, we really don't need to investigate, i know there are people putting out dubious videos on both sides, you suspect at least one side, so what odds.

treat video as you would written info and we'll all be happy, sources, corroboration and trustworthiness.

EDIT: and sorry if the comments bother you but , frankly, if you want to attract attention its bad form to worry about the type of attention you get.

[edit on 15/1/09 by pieman]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I'm quickly realizing these GAZA forums are a complete waste of time if your looking for an intelligent, impartial discussion of the facts, FACTS! Keep emotion out of this.

I don't mean any offense to the members out there that are attempting to do the above. All these threads get hijacked by those that call you a racist or anti-semetic for even mentioning any of Israels "MISTAKES"

BS in my books

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Everything looks bad if you remember it!

And seriously, shoving a child off the street in no way implies it will later be duct taped to the mans chest. It's like if I showed you a video of an Israel tank firing off into the distance and claiming that shell is being aimed at a school bus full of orphans. Even the driver is a child! Israel, how could you do that?!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
So punishment for choosing wrong governement is death?? Are israeli bombs so "inteligent"?? It sounds a bit familiar...german Nazi speak tsimilar things whenewer they kill a family or "pacyfied" polish village for helping the AK freedom fighters or hiding Jews...
Not long ago there was here vivid disscusion about two israeli women kick out of diner...quite small punishment, using your criteria, for supporting/voting war crime loving governement

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
i would like to comment to... i think i go with the side of israel... if Hamas really are the saints here, why are the hiding on the populous areas, firing rockets and mortats. why wont they challenge israel in the open field? thats all folks. as long as these questions are not clearly answered, then i believe Hamas is the evil here.... if hamas had stoped firing rockets,then israel would not have attacked.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join