It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is israel condemned while hamas get sympathy?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

The only read tragedy is that any Palestinian children are being killed because their parents are too stupid to elect sensible leaders that would have kept them safe, not continued on some blood-lust mission to destroy Israel!

I guess we can use this as an excuse when we are dying in the street and our innocent children are being targeted. We just have to substitute Iran/Afghanistan for Israel.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

first, what battlefield? is there even room for a battlefield in gaza?

secound, the only video i saw showed rockets being fired, the youtube title said there was a school but thats the only reason to believe it was a school. is there a different video?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The one that would be there if Hamas fought them. It's hard to have a battlefield when the other side runs away like cowards with their tails tucked between their legs. Running back to the civillians to grab babies and duct tape them too their bodies. Also, sorry there aren't a dozen video's of it but hey, unless you're psychic how is one too know what to record?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

first, what battlefield? is there even room for a battlefield in gaza?

secound, the only video i saw showed rockets being fired, the youtube title said there was a school but thats the only reason to believe it was a school. is there a different video?

Gaza and Israel is a 'battle field'. Read and watch the news. And Secondly. A youtube video? Wtf is that all about. 95 to 99 percent of those videos are full of crap to watch and even to belive in...Why the hell would you want to 'have any REAL evidence by watching youtube'.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

what a load of rubbish, you've been harping this crap for abut two weeks now and you haven't bought anything to the subject except your conjecture and your prejudice.

babies and duct tape indeed, is this the new war cry?

there are no videos because..........isreal keeping the journalists out.

there is no video because..............isreal is lying.

there is no video because.............it didn't happen.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
No video? www.abovetopsecret.com... That's what I thought.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

what a load of rubbish, you've been harping this crap for abut two weeks now and you haven't bought anything to the subject except your conjecture and your prejudice.

babies and duct tape indeed, is this the new war cry?

there are no videos because..........isreal keeping the journalists out.

there is no video because..............isreal is lying.

there is no video because.............it didn't happen.

What the hell? You are saying that GamerGal's posts are crap when YOUR post IS the crap of ATS. ATS wants facts NOT crap, and so I quess your post does show that is it nothing. And your post isn't even about the topic.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

i'm sure that you posted a video in a simular looking area that you said was a paliwood deception.

nevermind, so, how do you know that wasn't a video of a palistinian pulling a boy out of harms way?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Because people are sheep as news agencies tell them daily what is or is not important. Holloway in her disappearance is nationally known, 1000s of people have worked hard to find her, and millions followed her case, why? Because the news agencies told them to, and her disappearance was more important than the 1,000s of other disappearances that year.

The greatest genocide in a long time has been taking place in Darfur with what 2 MILLION dead and 500 children a day easily dying. This is not important because the news says it is not. The 400 people killed in Iraq in the month of December from bombings, beheadings, shootings that kill entire families is now old news so no need to worry about that.

Don’t worry the Palestinians and Jews will become old news too and so many of you will move on to whatever the news decides what is really important for you worry about.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

ATS wants what, exactly? facts are thin on the ground and i don't attempt to push what i say as fact without something more to add. are you saying there are palistinians that are running around using babies as body armour?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

First, I never posted the video, another person did. Second, you can't dispute it so try and call it Pallywood? Wait, I thought I was the one too call every thing Pallywood...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Don’t worry the Palestinians and Jews will become old news too and so many of you will move on to whatever the news decides what is really important for you worry about.

This is the most insightful thing Ive read today.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

haha now your post was crap sunshine,I see your letting gamergals photo lead you blindly

Gamergal,your great eye candy-but your heads full of rubbish.I have seen you say Hamas were shooting palastinian children in the knees and throwing them on the floor in the direction of IDF tanks.You saw that on Tv and when you couldnt find a link you said it was a blog

You can say anything you like in a blog,so it means sweet FA

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels

haha now your post was crap sunshine,I see your letting gamergals photo lead you blindly

Gamergal,your great eye candy-but your heads full of rubbish.I have seen you say Hamas were shooting palastinian children in the knees and throwing them on the floor in the direction of IDF tanks.You saw that on Tv and when you couldnt find a link you said it was a blog

Oh no! SOme one didn't read what I posted. I said, very clearly, that on MSNBC they were on the phone with a reporter who reported seeing Hamas shoot children in the knees and throw them in front of tanks to slow them down. When people asked for a link I said sorry this guy on the front line isn't in some cushy office posting on a blog. I know, you couldn't be bothered with reading what I wrote.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

seriously, you have issues deary. i think, personally, that you know that israel is awful and you just like the attention you garner from defending them.

and before you vomit the uasual, i'ld love to debate the point rather than the poster, but you haven't made a good one in about two weeks and i can't be bothered to look that hard for it.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels

so it means sweet FA
That reminds me of YOUR POST. because it has 'FA' in it. Maybe you can show us some 'evidence' before crapping on.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If I overlooked your words,then I do apologize

I will slap myself on the wrists and dig out that thread when I get a chance

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I've posted videos. Not blogs, not Iranian news, video. If the video isn't too your liking it isn't my fault. Maybe Hamas should stop doing what they're doing? Then they couldn't be recorded doing it. Or have reporters reporting what they're doing.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

seriously, you have issues deary. i think, personally, that you know that israel is awful and you just like the attention you garner from defending them.

and before you vomit the uasual, i'ld love to debate the point rather than the poster, but you haven't made a good one in about two weeks and i can't be bothered to look that hard for it.

and before you vomit the uasual
What the hell is that about? I swear that there is a forest growing in and around your post, because it is soo much full of crap. Oh! If you also saying that you want to 'debate the poster', when then have you keep on replying to GamerGal?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

Thank you. I got in to a serious fight with some one over it. he kept asking for the video, I told him there was none. It was a guy on the phone reporting what he saw. He still kept asking for a video. He said he even called MSNBC for the video and they said one didn't exist, like I told him. But he was well, not to be reasoned with. And anyways, the things there are video of I have posted. The rest I watch on the News, almost always live footage. WHen people say there is no media there they are lying. There is tons of media. Any news channel has it. Fox, MSNBC, CNN, BBC, CBC, all have it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join