It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is israel condemned while hamas get sympathy?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
When i watch the news on the current situations in the Gaza strip it makes Israel out to be the bad guys,I have not seen any evidence of Israels so called war crimes. All i have seen is the horrible things the hamas have been doing. I ask myself the question why so much hate to Israel?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-1-2009 by BoNgToKeR17]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It's simple, Hamas has left the stage in the shadow.
It's all about the body count.If Hamas would have a higher number to show for in counting dead Israeli civilians then they would take the podium.
But they can't, they are a joke, with their little rockets.Who the hell cares about Hamas the news source would say, look at Israel, it's droping bombs and kills tens of civilians per day.

Number one on the podium claims more lives.Same on an idividual level, a serial killer has more atention than others that commit crimes.

Israel is worth of the number one possition on the podium, special effects, smoke with fire burning people, masacre by arial bombardment that blow up 30 people to pices in an instance, killing kids , women.

How do you want Hamas to take the podium?
Hamas is just an evil child compared to Israel.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The body count says it all.

No one sympathises with Hamas. Everyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together knows they're bad. But Israel are way worse at the moment.

People are sympathising with the innocent men, women and children of Palestine being murdered every day.

They are sypathising with people being burnt by White Phosphorus.

They are sympathising with the aid workers and UN employees that are being targetted.

They are sympathising for the hospital workers and teachers blown up while trying to save and protect people.

And for the mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, sisters and brothers that have lost their family, home, job and life through this.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Use your head - not propaganda leaflets!

War on Gaza - Staged 911 to Muslim World?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
1. Israel is targetting densely populated areas, has deliberately hit UN and other aid agency buildings, has FIRED upon medics (at least 13 killed!) and ambulances, and doesn't show any sympathy killing civilians! HAMAS has killed civilians with their rockets, but not deliberately, they dont have the technology to AIM them properly!

2. Israel is using white phosphorous rounds as a chemical weapon. The use of chemical weapons, ESPECIALLY in densely populated areas is banned in the Geneva Convention (as well as in human decency).

3. Israel has one of the most modern militaries in the world, whereas HAMAS is a bunch of volunteers running around with AK-47s and homemade rockets. Israel is using far more force than necessary. Like if you shot someone because they gave you a few wet willies.

4. The numbers. 1000 Palestinians dead, at LEAST half civilians, including women and children, countless wounded, not just injured, LIMBS blown off, burns from WHITE PHOSPHOROUS to 80% of their bodies (I've seen the videos). Versus like 15 Israeli deaths, some even due to friendly fire!

And finally: from the news I've seen, Israel gets all the sympathy! All the north american governments (specifically Canada and Amerika) support Israels "right to defend itself"!! In Europe too! They all make Israel look like the victim here.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoNgToKeR17
When i watch the news on the current situations in the Gaza strip it makes Israel out to be the bad guys,I have not seen any evidence of Israels so called war crimes. All i have seen is the horrible things the hamas have been doing. I ask myself the question why so much hate to Israel?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-1-2009 by BoNgToKeR17]

Israel targets UN School

Targeting of civilian infrastructure

Attacks on civilians and children

The Case For War Crimes; must see

There's your evidence of war crimes.

You need to understand the basics of the Geneva Convention and the meaning of the term "War Crime" before you can judge.

The last link suggests that one of the initial crimes committed is engaging in such a war where civilian lives are at risk in a manner disproportionate to the expected military advantage.
Well, this was broken the moment Israel dropped a bomb on Gaza.

There is so much hatred toward Israel because they are murdering hundreds of innocent people.
They obstruct aid into Gaza, they're destroying civilian infrastructure, they are bombing absolutely everything.

It does make me wonder what "news" you are watching because you are clearly not seeing the realities of what is happening in Gaza.

And, yes, Hamas is bad.
But Israel is far, far, far worse.

They do not need to do this, but they are anyway.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's people like you who give stoners a bad name.

That you are even asking such a ridiculous question shows your ignorance. I'm not even sure why I am responding but if you actually want to learn some truth look up the answer to the Jewish question. It's really not that hard to figureo ut.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
The body count says it all.

No one sympathises with Hamas. Everyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together knows they're bad. But Israel are way worse at the moment.

People are sympathising with the innocent men, women and children of Palestine being murdered every day.

They are sypathising with people being burnt by White Phosphorus.

They are sympathising with the aid workers and UN employees that are being targetted.

They are sympathising for the hospital workers and teachers blown up while trying to save and protect people.

And for the mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, sisters and brothers that have lost their family, home, job and life through this.

Innocent men and women my a$$! Those people elected Hamas into their leadership knowing fully well what they stood for! The only innocent Palestinians are the children! The only read tragedy is that any Palestinian children are being killed because their parents are too stupid to elect sensible leaders that would have kept them safe, not continued on some blood-lust mission to destroy Israel!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

So as an American you are then responsible for the wacrimes of your Government? I mean, you did elect a bunch of neo-cons that have so therefore you deserve all you get right? So you justify the targetting and killing of American citizens of voting age because they voted in your government?

I keep having to point out that 56% of Palestinians voted against Hamas. But then by the sounds of it you wouldn't care. You've already labelled a whole country as terrorists

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Innocent men and women my a$$! Those people elected Hamas into their leadership knowing fully well what they stood for! The only innocent Palestinians are the children! The only read tragedy is that any Palestinian children are being killed because their parents are too stupid to elect sensible leaders that would have kept them safe, not continued on some blood-lust mission to destroy Israel!

This is probabbly the most ignorant response I have ever read!

Rather than take you to task for your obvious lack of any historical knowledge on the subject, I will simply ask you to mobilize that lump between your ears and start doing some research. Here are a few keywords that you may want to start with: Zionist World Congress, Lawrence of Arabia, Irgun, Stern Gang, and Mossad.

Maybe when you know something about it we can have an intelligent discussion. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Because they take turns doing things to each other. When the suicide bombers were doing their thing, Hamas and their likes were the bad guys. Now that Israel responded with what many feel is a disproportional force, they are now viewed as the Bad guys. In case you haven't noticed, all casualties are assumed to be caused by Israel, when in reality Hamas could have caused many of those casualties as well.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i have no sympathy for hamas. i feel for the innocent palestinians that israel is slaughtering.

hamas are religious nutbags.
israel are savage rascist animals.
the losers in this whole conflict are the palestinian civilians who just want to live in peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
clearly it's antisemitism dressed up as caring what happens to the palistinians, i mean ffs, the palistinians are nothing but untermensch scum, who gives a crap about them, really.

the jewish fatherland needs room to expand and, in truth, the land presently occupied by the palistinians is really israelli anyway. it was stripped from them by the unreasonable infliction of cruel terms of surrender in november 1918.

the jewish people will establish an empire that will last a thousand years but first, the palistiian question must first be answered, and all muslims must be ousted from the land that is, by the will of god, the birth right of the jewish people.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
clearly it's antisemitism dressed up as caring what happens to the palistinians, i mean ffs, the palistinians are nothing but untermensch scum, who gives a crap about them, really.

the jewish fatherland needs room to expand and, in truth, the land presently occupied by the palistinians is really israelli anyway. it was stripped from them by the unreasonable infliction of cruel terms of surrender in november 1918.

the jewish people will establish an empire that will last a thousand years but first, the palistiian question must first be answered, and all muslims must be ousted from the land that is, by the will of god, the birth right of the jewish people.

Blocked, ignored and never to be seen again. That is the worst post I've ever encountered on ATS.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
good lord, worst ever, why? i thought it was perfectly in line with a lot of crap i've been reading the last few weeks.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
good lord, worst ever, why? i thought it was perfectly in line with a lot of crap i've been reading the last few weeks.

Ha ha, I think I misunderstood your post. Next time, you should put a emotion thing at the end of your post to save confusion.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Funny when USA did so much worst in Iraq and Afghanistan and still doing it, they didn´t deserve the hangryness that you all have against Israel, perhaps Israel isn´t so good controlling the press as americans are.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

UN School? Oh you mean the one Hamas was using as a rocket base? Children and civillians? The ones used as shields by Hamas? "Hospitals" being used by Hamas as rocket bases? The IDF targets those areas for a reason. Hamas uses them as rocket bases. Hell, I'm surprised we haven't seen Hamas with babies duct taped too their bodies, yet.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by GamerGal]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
you're gonna catch your death of cold running around dressed like that.

so, any proof that hamas did any of that?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Its what the media's been reporting, and what's been reported on here. On here when the news hit that Israel bombed a UN School it didn't take long for people too show it was because Hamas used them as a rocket base. And if Hamas met the IDF on the battle field instead of hiding behind civillians there would be no dead civillians.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join