It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intersubjectivity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This thread is directed at those of you who feel you may have had encounters with aliens or other non-human intelligences, "elves," etc., particularly in "EXPERIMENTATION" scenarios.

I have discussed my own experiences before on this board before so Im not going to go into my own personal experiences along these lines too much excpt to note that two strong themes seem to run through my experiences and those of many other people'

1) A sense of being taught, shown something, or schooled in some way, as if knowledge was being imparted to you or you were being "trained" in some way. This could run the gamut from being given benevolent wisdom by kindly, well-meaning beings to sadistic, frightening "training" almost like some kind of shock treatment, clinical experimentation, etc.

2) A sense of INTERSUBJECTIVIY, that your mind and sense of self was being made to slip out of its moorings and contact the minds of others to form larger "meta-self" type ego structures composed of rings or circles of beings. A feeling of "sloshing around" in a wider mental/spiritual space where you were sort of sliding in and out of others mental continuums.

Agree? Disagree? Anything to add?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I am not exactly sure what you are asking? and why your asking it? what are you saying? are you trying to stick 3d tags on a 4th dimensional notice board?
i.e are you trying to label something that may or may not exist?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I've confused you and you've confused me, it seems....

I'm casting a wide net here. Generally when one does so, many different fish appear, so to speak...these are just patterns I've noticed; I wonder if anyone has any insights or comments on them. That's all. Just tossing it out there to see if it floats.

join