It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shells smash into UN's Gaza headquarters, three wounded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Shells smash into UN's Gaza headquarters, three wounded

www.news.com.au

THREE Israeli tank shells have smashed into a United Nations compound in Gaza City, wounding three UN workers.

"Israeli tank shells fell inside the UNRWA complex in Gaza, injuring three of its employees," spokesman Adnan Abu Hasna said.

One building was on fire, while other parts of the compound were damaged by shrapnel.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Why is the UN giving Hamas fighters sanctuary? We know that the only reason that Israel would fire upon a UN compound would be to kill the Hamas terrorists taking refuge in there... or would they?

It's more indiscriminate, pointless shelling to shock whoever they please.

UN chief Ban Ki-moon, who was in Israel trying to promote a ceasefire, demanded an investigation into the shelling. He said Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak had told him it was a "grave mistake." The Israeli army had no immediate comment.

No kidding.

We're probably all sick and tired of this pissing contest by now, aren't we?

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
yay more war. as ifwe didnthaveenough already, this is getting better and better each second(sarcasm for you literal bunch out there).
Hey I have an idea, lets just all bomb each other and get it over with, that way we can see who is the true master of the world, I know you all want that to happen. I know major countries around the world want that to happen, especially terror groups and third world countries.
This world shouldnt be put inthebalance in the hands of man, we cant even balance our checkbooks right.
Iwish the aliens would just come down and give us a new fight so we can all join together for once, cause thats what it is going to take, an outside source for us to get along. Hell, we probably still wouldnt get along thats how stupid the human race has got.

Im really starting to not care anymore. Seems as if what Ithink really doesnt matter anyways, so I might as well just shut up and go smoke a blunt. many of you should do the same. We are just wasting our lives worrying about things we can not control, and it really seems to me people lack theballs to do anything about it anyways, all they are good for is just one thing, TALK. "NWO this, NWO that, we are gunna rise against the NWO, blah blahblah". As far as I am concerned there has been "concern" over this for decade, yet nobody has done a damn thing about it. That just proves my point that there are more followers than leaders 30-1. there Im done ranting. time to smoke that blunt.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Thread already exsists Here
Second line

top topics

join