It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother's new target: Tracking of all firearms

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The revolution will NOT be televised.

Yes, again, more gun control that won't stop people who should not have guns f getting them. I am still suprised that people think that johnny gangbanger goes down to harry's gun shop and lgaly buys his guns. Further more I am even more suprised that when gangbangers are using automatic sub machine guns that people think that they somehow bought it at walmart.

Grow up senator guy and realize that when you get shot by some random mugger, his gun was stolen from someone else, or reported destroyed.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
The revolution will NOT be televised.

Yes, again, more gun control that won't stop people who should not have guns f getting them. I am still suprised that people think that johnny gangbanger goes down to harry's gun shop and lgaly buys his guns. Further more I am even more suprised that when gangbangers are using automatic sub machine guns that people think that they somehow bought it at walmart.

Grow up senator guy and realize that when you get shot by some random mugger, his gun was stolen from someone else, or reported destroyed.

100% agree CRIMINALS DONT CARE ABOUT THE LAWS AND DONT CARE IF YOU DONT WANT THEM TO HAVE IT, ONLY US LAW ABIDING CITIZENS DO SO WHO ARE WE TAKING AWAY FROM THE GUY DEFENDING HIMSELF (YES) OR THE GUY WHO IS SHOTING AT YOU WITH A STOLEN GUN THAT HE GOT ON THE STREET (NO) THEY WILL GET GUNS EVEN IF YOU TAKE THE AWAY FROM THE LAWFUL GUN OWNERS

DUH!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)

Thats what it all boils down to. Do you trust your people or not? By even attempting to pass a law like this, the liberals show they are afraid of gun owners for something. What, NAU? UN?

And for you gun grabbers out there. When was the last time you were shot by a law abiding gun owner? Or a redneck proving he has a pair? Never. It simply doesnt happen.

All you here from our MSM is police kill gun toting criminal, or how a gang of drug dealers shot up a minimall. You never read about those who defend themselves with a firearm, generally not even firing it, or how crime rates plummet where CCW and castle law legislation is passed.

The media is taking your right to defend yourself from those who would wish to do you or your nation harm, and all you can do is put out the welcome mat.

We suffered through Clinton, and we will endure this insanity that is sure to worsen. At the end of the day, those who value liberty and freedom shall prevail even in the darkest of days.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

***strikes the match and prepares to flame ***

What guns in the UK? You rolled over and let your government take them away.

And now they're after your swords and knives.

Next it will no doubt be spoons and forks, then clubs, sticks and rocks, until exactly what? And sadly, people in the UK will still find a way to rob and kill other people.

So pitifully ignorant and misguided, but I see it's worked on you.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaxium
reply to post by turbokid

So I guess the next question is who is going to gather the needed information to draft a proposal to make the much needed changes? I would be more than happy to but I am not familiar with all the lawyer lingo necessary and to ensure there are no "loop holes". Anyone have any suggestions?

The real question is: if such legislation was up for a vote, would they really vote to limit their OWN power and profits..

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
Well if I had to send them a picture, It would be a close up of my middle finger. This is B.S. why dont they just get it over with and start taking guns now so we can kick start this revolution allready.

Actually this will never get done... They can start tracking all firearms but there isnt' a database in the world that could hold all of that information. They can do it with legal new sales of guns but family hand downs, sales on the street can't be tracked. Do you see criminals putting the firearm information into this database? This is living proof that the gene pool in this country has digressed to lesser than that of the amoeba.

<< 1  2   >>

join