It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six U.S Cities Possible Targets of False Flag Ops Before Obama Takes Office!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have seen this on two of my websites I go to everyday, one I saw on my Freedoms Phoenix news, then, I went to educate yourself, and that one named the cities. The first one I saw it on was at:

www.freedomfighterradio.net...

The other was at:

www.educateyourself.org...

Now, I'm not one to always believe everything I read, but we do need to be cautious, because the NWO is very, very sneaky. It could also be a false flag scare too. But the cities that were mentioned:

New York, Miami, Atlanta, Denver and L.A. . Secondary are, Minneapolis, Detroit, Houston and San Francisco.

I was going to put the whole web addresses with the info, but they were like major long. But just scroll down to find them, not hard, plus you have a plethora of other interesting things on those sites to investigate. I have also read and heard that their are nukes planted in every major city here in the U.S. anyway. So, just informing, just in case. Doesn't sound too good.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by stardust1955]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If it's on two websites, it must be true! Right?

Hardly a false flag if it's already been leaked!

I'll bet real money that this is paranoid BS like all the other false flag crap that was meant to happen to keep Bush in office before the elections.

How many of these things need not transpire before people wise up and realize it's all crap? How many times will people allow themselves to be fooled?

Honestly!

IRM

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Well the bottom line is, we will know what happens in about six days from now. well just have to buckle up and wait to see

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

All garbage. DOnt belive that #. I think that It would be Kansas City, the center for rail and transit....

Food is the weapon for the next 911

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What would your stringent criteria be for determining whether or not an attack on US soil is a False Flag attack vs. a real one?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Is this some kind of scam to try and get us to click on your ads on that fake Educate link?

If not then you posted the 2nd link wrong, it leads to nothing but spam and ads

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

L.A. will be hit by a nuclear weapon very soon. They already stole one remember? LA will be the target, and Al-CIAda will be to blame.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Detroit?????? They will go there and think the place has already been bombed. They must be idiots if they are planning on attacking that place. Why destroy something that is already in shambles?

That's like leaving a bag of burning crap at the door of a fertilizer plant.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The Detroit one is funny but it is the Gateway to Canada and would be the end of the proposed NAFTA corridor.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Fascinating that I started writing another novel a few months ago on this very subject. And the scenario was similar, with the exact same locations you've mentioned.
Freaky

But, I fail to see any evidence for this. One link is spam, the other simply states that "we have information..." but we're not going to tell you what, where, how we know...

Looks like someone fabricating a vague suggestion of a story to try to sell a few books, to be honest.

*takes notes*

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

L.A. will be hit by a nuclear weapon very soon. They already stole one remember? LA will be the target, and Al-CIAda will be to blame.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Really? what about the UN building? wipe out the old world order for the new? unite to fight non conformers? I vote for wars of words and ideas over blood and guts. I guess I am not a dehuman yet.

top topics

join