It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Confirms Israel Broke Ceasefire First

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Despite the zionist stranglehold of MSN, individual broadcasters and networks get irate and shout the truth.

Hmmmm, you'd think if their stranglehold was that complete, they would have total control over everything that gets reported. Surely this report had to be cleared by the higher ups? Let us not forget that CNN is still an organelle of the Mainstream Media, and by extension, an appendage of the corporate powers that be.

I will continue to pray for all of my brethren in the Middle East, be they Palestinian or Israeli, that their hearts may be filled with wisdom and compassion, that their hands may extend offerings of bread and charity.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

I'm not sure how Rick Sanchez is considered a reputable reporter for CNN, considering that his research findings were just laid-waste by a couple of members of ATS.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by sos37]

Hamas didn't fire those rockets you speak off... Islamic Jihad did. And the whole issue of snipers shooting farmers, from what i've read is that Israel has a crude way of slowly inching towards Gaza with tractors until they are fired upon, thus giving them a reason to respond ten fold.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinoBot

I'm not sure how Rick Sanchez is considered a reputable reporter for CNN, considering that his research findings were just laid-waste by a couple of members of ATS.

Hamas didn't fire those rockets you speak off... Islamic Jihad did. And the whole issue of snipers shooting farmers, from what i've read is that Israel has a crude way of slowly inching towards Gaza with tractors until they are fired upon, thus giving them a reason to respond ten fold.

I would really like to get a link to the source that verifies Hamas wasn't resposible for those attacks.

What this statement really sounds like is excuses in the face of verifiable truth. Provide a reliable source and I'll gladly retract my statement.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by fnIrish]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinoBot

Hamas didn't fire those rockets you speak off... Islamic Jihad did.

You got a link to a story backing up that claim? If so, I'm all ears!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

it was, it was in retaliation of an attack Israel launhed on the west bank
since israel said the ceasefire didnt count that area,
Hamas didnt fire

will look for the bbc article

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join