It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying car leaves London for Timbuktu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Flying car leaves London for Timbuktu

www.google.com

LONDON (AP) — A group of adventurers set out from London for Timbuktu on Wednesday, planning to travel by flying car.
The vehicle, which looks like a dune buggy with a huge fan and a paragliding wing attached, is called the Parajet Skycar.
It was designed by self-taught engineer and inventor Giles Cardozo to fly at up to 70 miles per hour and drive at about 120 miles per hour.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to see what can be accomplished with this. I know with all of the news about the ME and the economy people are probably wondering why I could possibly be interested in this... well it could be for the fact that in history all great new vehicles have been tested by traveling along far distances to prove themselves. I never thought I'd be alive to see flying cars be tested. I used to think that flying cars would remain to the realm of science fiction. Well, it looks like science is doing a good job to keep it from being only in the realm of science fiction. I wish the man luck in his journey to Timbuktu.

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join