It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we have left?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
They are censoring people

They are trying to take away our guns

If you cannot speak your mind and you cannot defend yourself than what do we have left?

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
In what ways are they taking our guns? And who is being censored (and is it by the government)? I don't think we're in that bad of shape, but if we continue down the road we're going, we could be.

As for what do we still have, we have due process to try to fight the censorship and gun laws

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
In what ways are they taking our guns? And who is being censored (and is it by the government)? I don't think we're in that bad of shape, but if we continue down the road we're going, we could be.

As for what do we still have, we have due process to try to fight the censorship and gun laws

Finally some one else knows we can fight this.

They have not took our guns yet but they try EVERY day

The same with censorship, the government cant do it so they put pressure on the media to keep a lid on what people hear.

But we do still have the vote and if we use it we WILL win.

What I was saying is if we let them take those two BASIC rights what do we have left.

They are the CORNERSTONE of a free people

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

They are the CORNERSTONE of a free people

Thats not what they are teaching kids in school now adays, well at least not the right to defend ones self. Speaking from personal experience , high school history is starting to frown on the second amendment as outdated and dangerous. I agree we must use our right to vote to defend our rights but at the same time how do you combat future generations that are too lazy to vote and who are taught the 2nd amendment is archaic

I support the cause but Im concerned for our future.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
All Hail Ceasar! history is always going to repeat itself...... I have touched the Auquaducts of Rome.... Believe me they thought that their empire would last forever... And they built sh!t to last....there will be nothing left of us but landfills....Remember who first thought up Gun registration? Adloph Hitler..... and he was big on having people "report suspicious activitys" we are well on our way We are primed and waiting for our hitler. Civilization is a Trial and error thing.. WE will be just another cluster of ruins for some future tourist to come and visit. Live free or die! what a joke .... we are all on pills now to keep us from comiting suicide, or going on an urban rampage... Oh yea Did Hitler Create Formulated anti Depressant Like drugs as a Mind control Device? Where the hell do you think we come up with this Sh!t. OOh we have used the spoils of war wisley......Swallow you pills childern, so when we march past the Furher we can have guilt free smiles on our faces
Buy your tickets in advace , Stop paying taxes, Buy a gun ...YOU must kill the zoo keeper before you can be free of your cage

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The same way I did do not let the schools RAISE your kids install your values in them yourself.

We cannot depend on the enemy to help us and it is getting to that point.

Ofd course they are going to teach this in school are you gonna let them control your kids?

The ONLY ones you can save are those next to you although you can do like I am and get involved in the process

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Ofd course they are going to teach this in school are you gonna let them control your kids?

The ONLY ones you can save are those next to you although you can do like I am and get involved in the process

Well I dont have any kids of my own , well at least I know of
, but I'm not letting schools brainwash my kids when they finally are created.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Well I dont have any kids of my own , well at least I know of
, but I'm not letting schools brainwash my kids when they finally are created.

Then you my friend are the hope of the future.

dz

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
what do we have left?

the future

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
How will they take away our guns? I mean, yeah, if theres laws against 'em and you carry 'em in public they're going to be taken away...but just hide them in your house. I know in my old house my father used to keep one of his laser scoped assault rifle things (no idea what kind of gun it was - all black, kind of long, automatic...any ideas?), and a rifle/shotgun thing underneath the closet behind a hidden compartment.

Who is going to take that away?

top topics

join