It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mindbreakers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
what is everybody's opinion of mindbreakers? do you think that they are the most vile, dangerous people in the world? do you think that they could possibly help us all? or do you not have a clue what i'm talking about?

btw for those of you who are fortunate enough to have never heard of mindbreakers or don't know what they are, don't attempt to research them. you won't find the truth there, nor will i give you info on them over this thread.

anyway, any input would be nice.

thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If you don't tell us what the hell you're talking about why start this thread?

If this is "mindbreaking" it won't catch on or mess anyone up because it's too boring!

If this is something like the movie "scanners" then tell us.

My imput is.... "42"

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What is a mindbreaker?
This is just like giving me a box and telling me I can't open it, I have to open it.
I agree with Nerbot...42!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Two broken minds little spider, not three.

Spin all you want little spider, you'll never get me!

Haha, mindbreaking.

X

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbyboy

I think they can not only help us, but can in fact save us!
Don't belive the lies spread about us... we are here to help

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Mind breaker, mind breaker

try all you may.

I'll turn the tables

and get you one day.

Heart breaker, soul taker, mind breaker all in one.

you'll never know till I am done.

Watch North, South, East and West

You will do my bidding,

even though you've tried your best.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

nice one

Does anyone seriously know what the OP is talking about... jokes aside?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I know I don't. This makes no sense. You're going to start a thread about something that you insinuate few people have ever actually heard about. THEN you're going to say that you're not going to put information here to bring people up to speed?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Is this what you are talking about?
www.rickross.com...
This is the only thing I found that makes sense.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

btw for those of you who are fortunate enough to have never heard of mindbreakers or don't know what they are, don't attempt to research them. you won't find the truth there, nor will i give you info on them over this thread.

In my honest opinion, not telling us then posting this in a thread more than likely won't get your desired number of replies. At least a little bit of information would be nice so we as the posters can give you our opinion on them or lay down some facts about them.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by PoisonousPoison]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

that's all i found too

I have no idea?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Since the OP doesn't wish to explain than i will also have to comment based by the link another member found. IT IS WRONG! They are making money out of vulnerable people - who would be better off making an appointment with a local GP for FREE councilling. I myself have had problems, i tried toput on the brave smile, pretend all was ok and try to get on with life, my problems just escalted and had so many i felt i was drowning in them. To avoid having a breakdown publicly, i realised i needed help and made an appointment with my GP. Best thing i could of done. The councillor was reallly supportive and they understand which is important. They help you to see what it is that is really the underlying problem and help you focus on positives in your life rather than going over old ground which will only cause more Heart-ache. Most of all, they make you feel normal. They make you realise the bd things that have happened to you aren't YOUR fault, that is the first step to getting back on track - In my experience anyway. These Mindbreakers are just exploiting vulnerable people, there should be a law against it!

The only thing people need to break away from is Pride, that is what stops most people from getting help - they feel like its admitting failure - It isn't.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Ok cool, thanks.
I did read that link, but wasn't sure if that is what the OP was referring to?
Did sound horrible though.
If there is such a thing... as there seems to be no info?
There are people who prey on weaknesses in all walks of life and for a variety of reasons.

As you said, if you have mental health issues or feel low, lonely or feel you need to talk... go see your GP, counselor or talk to someone you can trust.
Never pay some random to mess with you mind... not good.

cheers

And fairplay for admitting that... as you said, it's difficult and with pride and the stigma attached to it... it can be impossible I'm sure.

[edit on 15/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
i put this on here to see who was smart enough to use correct methods to find out what exactly i'm talking about. so far only one person has been successful, and she now knows what a mindbreaker is. i would read that site, but i get bored easily. you'll have to shorten it if you want my input on it. however, i will tell you all that if you use the right method, you will know as soon as i can get back on this site. take into account EVERY word i said on that first post. this one girl caught on very quickly. have patience, and you will learn.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbyboy

Well as we ALL said we read that article... not only one person "got it".

You are obviously just playing games, and there is no point in this thread

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
While I am all for methods that help people realize their full potential, any organized practice that hounds you to sign up others, will always keep me weary of exploring.

The stories of mental breakdown, psychiatric help sought aftewards, and nervous breakdowns, are enough for me to consider alternate less-radical forms of emotional freedom.

I applaud self-help and alternative therapy - but those involved claim it is a horrific experience, but afterwards say they would repeat regardless of this - seems a little fishy to me. It reeks of brainwashing.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by helpmefindtheway]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
From my understanding (from the one source I have found on Mindbreakers) they take people's problems in life and turn them around to show that the person should forgive anyone including themselves of what they perceive as problems in their life. I don't know much more about it, but it doesn't sound very dangerous to me.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by cancerian42]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I thought that too when I read the rickross link, but then I found this one:

skepdic.com...

It goes into a bit of detail and had some user accounts.

I want to stress that I do not know much about it, save for the two sources on this thread, but my initial feeling is one of weariness, but that's just my opinion.

Some people like it right between the eyes, I prefer a more gradual peaceful approach.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The people who finished the course seemed to like it, but I don't think that anyone should be kicked out of the course even if they are disturbing others, they did have a reason to be there, probably not the same reason as those who were changed by it, but still I think it was legit.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ive had some friends who went through those landmark forums. Their behaviour did change afterwards and hence we lost contact. I feel they were too young (17) too handle the info and this disconnected them at the time from the people around them. I hear they are fine now (8 yrs later)

Obviously the landmark forums are set out to change your thought patterns in a relatively short amount of time yes, But IMHO the stories Ive heard protray that they are a really harsh way of saying 'We do it to ourselves' because we do 'do it to ourselves'. Everything we experience is percieved and because we are taught to be emotive in response to things many forget that emotions are a choice.

Perception is everything and self realisation and adopting the courage to change the way you see something - to see things in a way that works for you, not against you leaves no excuses or blame to be laid. It mkes life frustratingly simple. Its how i live my life but I didnt go to a forum to find it. It came through martial arts for me.

I am not sure why the OP would be afraid to post info about landmark if they are the 'mindbreakers' the OP meant. What are they going to do? Put flouride in your water?, melamine in your milk?, chemtrails in your air? lie to you through media and disinfo? Make GWB president again?...i can go on, b ut we are on ATS, the theories here are endless.

Whomever the sociopath is, that has made you paranoid enough to not say what you really mean, is in reality not really much of a matchup for whats going on in front of our eyes daily and blantantly by TPTB.

If you spill some more details you may find there are people on here that can help you rebuild whatever blocks you think 'these mindbreakers' may have broken in you

or even better

there may be someone on here that can take the mystery away from how your mindbreakers work and hence curing your fear of them. When we understand why someone does something it doesnt hurt as much..

Have a good day and I Hope you respond more here so you may find the help youre looking for.

themuse

top topics

<<   2 >>

join