It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Ring Very Strange

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Thanks for the down low

Second line here

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

As I said, the second video has two nice examples of ring vortices. But aside from that, ring shaped kites have been around for quite a while.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm starting to think that you dont have a life either. I know I dont
Where do you pull this stuff out of?
Dont answer That!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Electrical corona.

Either done in a lab and put on the video or an electrical craft
doing its thing.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Electrical corona.

doing its thing.

Your awsome!!

Everything is Tesla oriented

puz:

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
First one definitely looks like one of those LED flashlights reflected off glass to me.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hmm the ring on the first video kinda disappears before going into the clouds.
And I have heard a similar report here in my country an ufo appeared over the
radio station and when it disappeared left a perfect circle over the station.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Good grief, another set of CGI, this time with folks that are so lazy they use default torus models.

At least model something interesting to make up fo the new phenomena of CGI ruining the field of ufology.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I searched and did not find anything. Hopefully we can get this one Debunked and out of the way.
Or will we?

How far did you search? A simple Google search for smoke rings and steam rings gives us the answer to this apparent riddle.

The first video (I can't watch it right now due to downloading issues) undoubtedy shows a volcanic steam ring. Several active volcanos produce these including Stromboli and Etna. They can reach over 200 meters in diameter.

Steam Rings from Stromboli and Etna

More volcanic Rings

The black aerial rings are smoke rings. These are also produced by volcanos but are paler in color. The dark ones are made by special machines (smoke ring canons) to amuse the crowds at fairs and such. There are lots of examples on YouTube.

Smoke Ring Canon

More Smoke Rings

An intriguing aquatic analog are the rings that dolphins are able to make from air bubbles.

Air Rings made by Dolphins

Hope they all work, my connection is so bad atm.

WG3

[edit on 15-1-2009 by waveguide3]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I searched and did not find anything. Hopefully we can get this one Debunked and out of the way.
Or will we?

How far did you search? A simple Google search for smoke rings and steam rings gives us the answer to this apparent riddle.

The first video (I can't watch it right now due to downloading issues) undoubtedy shows a volcanic steam ring. Several active volcanos produce these including Stromboli and Etna. They can reach over 200 meters in diameter.

Hey thanks for replying

I meant search for the videos on ATS to make sure they weren’t already posted here.
and second I like your explanation for the rings but if you could watch the video you would know that it is definitely not a volcanic steam ring
we are dealing with two entirely different animals. The video may explain one or two of the sitings but not the first I think it's either real or just CGI

I’ll wait for you to get a glimpse of them when you fix your issues

I do like this one though thanks for posting it.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Electrical corona.

doing its thing.

Your awsome!!

Everything is Tesla oriented

puz:

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

Why not its the only way to go to explain the UFO craft.
If the shoe fits wear it.
The UFO show is a favorite of mine as the Tesla design invariable
shows up.

Pay no attention to the naysayers with their CGI suggestions.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Pay no attention to the naysayers with their CGI suggestions.

It's not just the CGI, it's that these CGI geeks never realise we'd be suspect about how they uniquely always catch these objects with perfect lineation between the object and cam, eg these circles facing the cam perfectly front-on, oh please...

..or how the background video is always staged, like most of those dumb home-video shows on tv were people similary 'just happen' to film someone tipping a whitewash bucket over themselves... yeah, like people film that sort of thing don't they?

Absolute flippin twoddle and it is killing the credibility of this site.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by songthrush]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69- - - if you could watch the video you would know that it is definitely not a volcanic steam ring

OK watched it now. It's not a steam ring obviously. I'd go for CGI too.

- - - -I think it's either real or just CGI

You can be absolutely sure of that!

I don't know what the others are. They do appear to be something like smoke rings/vortices, but I don't know whether these could move between horizontal and vertical so easily. The blimp one looks real but CGI is good enough to fool us all these days.

WG3

[edit on 15-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hard to believe what i see these days on the net. As i get exited it gets smashed to bits. The first video def impressed me, CGI or not so cheers for that!

In the end i go by what i have experienced in my life and if these rings are CG or ala natural i believe in life out/up there. My first impression was a portal tbh..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join