It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Speaks Out on Gaza. Is Anyone Listening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Osama Speaks Out on Gaza. Is Anyone Listening?

www.time.com

With all the drama in Gaza, no one was paying any attention to Osama bin Laden. So the al-Qaeda leader tried to fix that with a new audio-taped message, criticizing Arab governments over their handling of the war and calling for jihad against Israel. But Bin Laden's desperate attempt to capitalize on Arab anger over Gaza came several days late, and many dollars short.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Osama has spoken out from the grave once again with his latest recording. this time on gaza and striking back at the west. you know the usual boogeyman mumbo jumbo.

it appears though that rigamortis has definatly set in though, as it has taken over three weeks of bombing of gaza for osama to belt out his latest record. no video is included because do you really want to see a 3 year old corpse talking?
also his voice sounds diffrent than earlier videos, but dont you worry, the intelligence agencies assure us that IT IS osama, he is alive and probably hiding under your bed RIGHT NOW!!!!!

couple this info with the emergency drill our government is planning for next week and all i can say is "....hmmmmmmm"

www.time.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

straight from the zombies mouth...
pay no attention that it dosnt sound like earlier video's of osama, it is him.
and why is there no video? well if you must know for the past 3 years osama has been feeling a little on the nostalgic side. he always liked plain audio recordings better and frankly he has been having one REALLY BAD HAIRDAY. word in the upper eschalons of the intelligence communities is that osama will soon start sending his messages by morse code, or even maybe the pony express!

the fact that no one has seen video of him since benzir bhutto said he was murdered has nothing to do with it. plus someone killed benzir bhutto a few weeks after she said osama was murdered so she cant really elaborate... crazy world huh?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I woke up to news of this this morning in the car on the way to school. I heard it over the radio as follows: "While you were sleeping, Osama declared war against Israel."

Ah, sweet. I knew it would be a lovely day.
(I had a bad day!)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

sorry i went through the first 40 breaking news items and didnt see it. my bad...

OSAMA IS DEAD EVERYONE!!!!!!
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

top topics

join