It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Abduction of Family in Connecticut (looking for DVD)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Anyone know anything about this? It was from the early to mid 80's about a family in Connecticut. I saw the video years ago and had a copy on VHS. Was curious if it is available on DVD but never knew of a title or the name of the family to look it up. If anyone knows anything or has any info, I would appreciate it. Thanks all!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Are you talking about the video that you see a UFO in the background, and the Dad is swearing left and right, all while protecting his family with a shotgun? Then you see a little grey enter the home, and then the camera goes blank?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
run a search on the Mcpherson tape, I think it is called; many threads on it here, a lot of info about it being staged and all that jazz from the "hammar it!" crowd.

seeker

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yeah, its staged and campy in parts. However, when I saw it when I was a kid I was terrified. The dumb alien comes towards the end if I recall. The little girl who is celebrating her Birthday seems to be the only one calm throughout the entire video. Thanks, I will search the name of the family.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yeah, thats the one I was talking about. It is fake, and they should how they filmed, and even showed the alien costume that the little girl was wearing. It was a pretty intense film, until they revealed it was a set-up.

I think I saw it on "Ultimate Hoaxes"(I think thats the name of the show?) when I was 12-14.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Is this an annual search for you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gotta admire your conviction. I hope you find the tape.

Here's a thread from '06 with a link to something. You've probably seen it though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Or, you could just view it here. I know this isn't the DVD, and you may have seen this already, but heres the link to the video on the net.

Video

top topics

join