It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackjack ?? Bombs in London & New York?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I can't believe ppl still don't believe in the NWO after they see things like this.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Numerology is very important to NWO scum - they plan all the major aspects of their lives around it. Fortuitous dates for this, important numbers for that... etc.

Anyway, even though I don't personally believe in numerology I think you're onto something.

The time and date of the London attack is:
June 22 ... 8.03.27AM

June is the 6th month, so...
6+22+8+3+27= 66

Now I am by no means 'into' numerology, but even I know that 66 has certain associations with the occult. Perhaps someone better informed than myself could investigate further? The times of the Portland and Mexico City attacks are slightly different - what's special about these times?

Clearly, whoever is behind these slideshows is well informed about numerology and conspiracy theories etc. so... NWO psy-op? Sick but elaborate hoax? An insider warning?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've got a feeling that like so many warning threads on ATS this one's going to go nowhere... people will forget about it and then maybe in June someone will remember, there'll be a brief panic and flurry and on the day... nothing will happen.

And I really hope I'm right, for reasons obviously other than to do with being smug and right...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
A couple of things...

First, this is now TWICE that I've seen a new post on this come up on My ATS from Anonymous, yet when I open the thread, nothing. I've checked, I'm not ignoring anyone (which I knew, but checked just to be absolutely sure)... can anyone explain why this is happening on this thread, and only this thread?

It is not only this thread. I posted as a Anonymous last year in another thread and topic, and wrote absolutely nothing inappropriate at all, yet the post did not show up, although I made yet another try later aswell.

Odd.

End of my off-topic-post. Just wanted to comment on that.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

That happens to me all the time. On all different threads. If I look at recent posts and see anonymous posted something last. I open it and find out that nothing is there. A way to get you to look at threads ?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

That happens to me all the time. On all different threads. If I look at recent posts and see anonymous posted something last. I open it and find out that nothing is there. A way to get you to look at threads ?

Same here.
Personally I think it is unregistered readers that have made an Anonymous post, but for some reason that post have not been added to the thread. Why? Could it be deliberately?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

That is because, if someone posts as anon then a mod has to ok it first before it shows up even though it says that there is a post there is usually a delay.
Just think about how many anon posts there are, it takes awhile for mod to check it then make sure its not spam etc, it then gets added. Ok.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
“I informed him I was a concerned reader, it did not matter where I was from and I required some information re: the source of this “story”, an explanation as to why it was the LEAD story and how it was deemed “culture”.

“I also asked “who is the regulators body that governs online content and how do I contact them?” … He never answered this one.”

Others who called the Telegraph received the same aggressive, interrogative overreaction when they asked about the gallery.

But the questions need to keep being asked. This so-called “gallery” has no artistic merit whatsoever, so what is it doing in the “arts and culture” section of a major British newspaper? Part 2 cannot even be considered to have a plot, it just shows a series of major cities being nuked and then amateurish photo-shopped images of Nazi-style symbols on flags and police uniforms.

Is someone’s sick fantasy being afforded exposure on a major UK newspaper website or are we being prepared for something? The rude and hostile response to people who have attempted to get clarification from the Telegraph only deepens the mystery.

Contact dtnews@telegraph.co.uk and politely ask for clarification on who the author of the gallery is, why it is being run when it obviously has no artistic merit, and if the Telegraph has considered the offense it is causing to people who live in the cities being depicted as victims of nuke attacks.
www.prisonplanet.com...

Article. Pretty good.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Information at the Bottom of the report

"TE(2516) WADS CANR"

Take out the number, and pump into a anagram bot, you get

West Canard.

Type West Canard in Google Maps (US) you will get.

Canard, Apple Valley - Zip Code 92308

Reverse that zip code you get 08/03/29

Time of the portland explosion.

I wouldn't be anywhere near South California on the 8/3/2009.... this is a warning for those who have eyes.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just messing around and came up with interesting details.

Google searched wads canr:

251.600 FACSFAC Coordination Norfolk Virgina Capes callsign GIANT KILLER
www.carmachicago.com...

You get a Norad PDF. Scroll down to the frequencies used for aircraft and 2516 is known as giant killer.

Another wierd thing with the frequencies/call signs

238.400 WADS 26th Region SIERRA PETE channel 11 / CANR 24th Region RINGMASTER / SEADS
327.700 CANR 24th Region callsign RINGMASTER

Google searched airline codes. Apparently all airlines have codes assigned to them. TE happens to be for Lithuania.

IATA-Code: TE
ICAO-Code: LIL
Airline: FlyLAL
Callsign:

www.airlinecodes.co.uk...

§ 2516. Authorization for interception of wire, oral, or electronic communications
www4.law.cornell.edu...

google glasseye report canr
NUCLEAR BIOLOGICAL CHEMICAL WARNING AND REPORTING SYSTEM
cryptome.org...

Pretty eerie stuff.......

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
Just messing around and came up with interesting details.

Google searched wads canr:

251.600 FACSFAC Coordination Norfolk Virgina Capes callsign GIANT KILLER
www.carmachicago.com...

You get a Norad PDF. Scroll down to the frequencies used for aircraft and 2516 is known as giant killer.

Another wierd thing with the frequencies/call signs

238.400 WADS 26th Region SIERRA PETE channel 11 / CANR 24th Region RINGMASTER / SEADS
327.700 CANR 24th Region callsign RINGMASTER

Google searched airline codes. Apparently all airlines have codes assigned to them. TE happens to be for Lithuania.

IATA-Code: TE
ICAO-Code: LIL
Airline: FlyLAL
Callsign:

www.airlinecodes.co.uk...

§ 2516. Authorization for interception of wire, oral, or electronic communications
www4.law.cornell.edu...

google glasseye report canr
NUCLEAR BIOLOGICAL CHEMICAL WARNING AND REPORTING SYSTEM
cryptome.org...

Pretty eerie stuff.......

Ok, interesting. But what's your point in your analysis?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Ok, interesting. But what's your point in your analysis?

I don't know what to make of it. I figured I would post the info just for you to ponder. Makes me ponder...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Nice one, jackflap. Page 34 of the document you posted shows the exact teardrop report referenced in the slideshow pt 3.

Whoever put Blackjack together clearly knows a great deal about the relevant procedures.

Next step would be to identify the "Teardrop" report and to whom, in the "normal" course of events, it would be sent. I'll be having a look but frankly I'm not good at those kinds of searches if anyone wants to help.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Looking for "Teardrop" I found this interesting page!

educate-yourself.org...

Unfortunately the most relevant-looking link, o Space Threat Monitoring for Communications Satellite Operators , you have to buy...

www.aiaa.org...

Hmm...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Teardrop Hacker Definition

In a teardrop attack, the cracker’s IP puts an odd and confusing offset value in the second fragment or in a fragment thereafter. If the operating system under attack does not have a counter-plan for this kind of scenario, the system can be caused to crash.
www.yourdictionary.com...

Google illuminati teardrop report

Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula

IF THERE IS ANY CHANCE you the reader have had mind-control done to you, you must consider the following book to be DANGEROUS. Another way to see things is to recognize that the programmers have created "power words" to which they have attached memory and programming. (A plus sign indicates other words are attached to the root word.)

BLACK +
TEARDROP
www.loveforlife.com.au...

Google code teardrop

Massive attack - Teardrop - music video

MASSIVE ATTACK LYRICS

Love, love is a verb
Love is a doing word
Fearless on my breath
Gentle impulsion
Shakes me makes me lighter
Fearless on my breath
Teardrop on the fire
Fearless on my breath
Nine night of matter
Black flowers blossom
Fearless on my breath
Black flowers blossom
Fearless on my breath
Teardrop on the fire
Fearless on my breath
Water is my eye
Most faithful mirror
Fearless on my breath
Teardrop on the fire of a confession
Fearless on my breath
Most faithful mirror
Fearless on my breath
Teardrop on the fire
Fearless on my breath
Stumbling a little
Stumbling a little

Coincidence? Hype? Anything? I still don't know what to make of this stuff. It is all very disturbing.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Found the same as above...

Oh geez.

Just came up with possible insight: could Blackjack be embedded with trigger codes for SLEEPER agents??

I have a feeling about part 5: activation? I hope I am only letting my imagination run wild.

Are we now at the "one year earlier" time frame, anyone know?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by bit0xtra.thot]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
And if this is disturbing you at all, please do not link it to this current events info:

www.nydailynews.com...

sigh

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bit0xtra.thot

Just came up with possible insight: could Blackjack be embedded with trigger codes for SLEEPER agents??

That's why I posted the link to the educate-yourself page.

But the thing with doing it that way is you have no real control over when the trigger codes are activated. A more precise way would be a phone call, for example.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Part four if anyone hasn't seen it yet.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Has anyone figured anything out about this story? What is the latest?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Ok so part 4 is out, and now the OMG OMG crowd have started their own thread... but there's some good stuff come up that I thought I'd link here:

Here is a link to some of the weird panels in the New Denver Airport. Apparently the tent-like building in Part IV is actually the NDA. I have seen weirder sites than the one linked that show all sorts of weird symbolism and Masonic imagery used there. Most of the images referenced seem like cuddly stuff of a rainbow of children from all over the world getting together in one big Benetton ad but the third and fourth images show something a little scarier...

And all the children do remind me of the Zogg...

Here is another link to the Glasseye reports: again, they follow the genuine pattern.

There's some quite good stuff on this page, including a link to a trailer for what looks to be a rather interesting documentary called Mindbender that examines the whole "reality"/"fiction" dichotomy.

On the subject of which... of course, lots of us, myself included, have thought about providing fictional treatments of how we think things really are. I was very interested by The X-Files when it first came out because it was the first overground treatment of a lot of stuff I'd already seen referenced in underground sources, and it was pleasing to see how they got things bang on in some cases.

I also think that the "Illuminati" card game was that kind of a prediction - not a coincidence per se, but a good extrapolation that turned out to be chillingly accurate.

Then we come to the well-known episode of The Lone Gunmen. That's getting a little too close, both in timeline and accuracy. I used to wonder at the time whether The X-Files was a part of a public education project - getting it green-lit was a way of getting the memes into the public mind for eventual disclosure. That episode of The Lone Gunmen, on the other hand, made me wonder if that idea had perhaps been planted as part of the NWO/ in plain sight idea.

Now the new episode of BlackJack explicitly references the missing nukes and the NAU. As we know, Cheney has almost threatened Obama with nuclear terrorism. Those of us who think he was in the driver's seat on 9/11 are going to be looking at that "warning" with a pretty jaundiced eye.

Anyway... in case you haven't seen it, this thread on the David Icke forum has some quite good stuff on it if you're prepared to wade through the dross...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join