It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackjack ?? Bombs in London & New York?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Not to mention the fact that the Russian-Israeli Mafia, with ties to McCain, Clintons, among others have supposedly jammed up MI6 so much they cannot monitor the Islamic extremists.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Ok, I'm not ignoring this posting.

If it's a ploy to sell newspapers, why is this only on the website?

Has anyone on this thread bought a copy of the Torygraph because of Blackjack or what they've learned on this thread?

Er... not very likely.

Maybe I should have ignored the posting because it just feels like I'm stating the bleedin' obvious.

And I'm not locked into a position that this is anything other than a dumb prank. But if it's a viral marketing scam, it's not for selling the Telegraph, I'd put money on it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darky6K
reply to post by rich23

Not to mention the fact that the Russian-Israeli Mafia, with ties to McCain, Clintons, among others have supposedly jammed up MI6 so much they cannot monitor the Islamic extremists.

Er... source for this "fact"?

I'd try not to use the words "fact"and "supposedly" adjacent to one another. It reveals you're not thinking terribly carefully about what you're taking on as fact.

I find it's good to keep an eye on what you know. Funnily enough, although everyone really derided him for it at the time, one of the few things of any merit that Rumsfeld said was the quote about "known knowns" and "unknown knowns", or whatever. He may not have expressed it elegantly, but he was right about that.

And it looks to me as though MI6 is running the Islamic extremists - or the successful ones, at any rate. Look at some of the Muad'dib videos on the Londond Bombings and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
it's odd that both this and ATS are sponsored by the flat / flabby tummy ad

don't you think?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
reply to post by mmiichael

Ok, I'm not ignoring this posting.

If it's a ploy to sell newspapers, why is this only on the website?

Has anyone on this thread bought a copy of the Torygraph because of Blackjack or what they've learned on this thread?

Er... not very likely.

Maybe I should have ignored the posting because it just feels like I'm stating the bleedin' obvious.

And I'm not locked into a position that this is anything other than a dumb prank. But if it's a viral marketing scam, it's not for selling the Telegraph, I'd put money on it.

I'd bet money it's something to get attention. Very little cost, much controversy. No legal contentiousness - just intriguing images.

It will get the paper much hoped for attention which will ultimately mean improved branding. Newspapers are fully aware of what they publish and there's invariably a reason. Things don't just slip in.

But believe what you want.

Mike Feldman

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.com...

Some more info on the symbols from the jackblack.info website.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Has anyone considered image 29 from Part 1? It looks like Paris to me. (?) And if it is, why is it shown? - Paris doesn't feature in Part 2.

Also, it seems to be the only image which hasn't been photoshopped or captioned in some way. It's just a regular photo - the kind that could have been taken by anybody on holiday. What on Earth is it doing there?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Check out the website:

jackblack12.info...

It seems to show projected fall-out zones for each of the blasts, along with 2 buttons saying 'Glasseye'.

??????

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darky6K

... the Russian-Israeli Mafia, with ties to McCain, Clintons, among others have supposedly jammed up MI6 so much they cannot monitor the Islamic extremists.

That's quite a lot of information. Could you elaborate and listing your sources.

Some people around her have been known to post wild unfounded speculations.

Mike F

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I just read about this Blackjack slide show today, I must admit it's very weird regardless of the motivation. But I found some interesting connections, maybe a few people can add to them.

On Google Earth, I compared pic 19 (the aerial shot with the explosion) and from my best guess the explosion originates from Vincent Square. A previous post refers to this as well. On Google Earth there is a 'place of interest' marker called "Vincent Street (sight to park)" which you can click to get a picture of the square. Is this a reference to a parking lot for visitors? Why is it "sight" and not "site" (is that correct in British english?) If a Londoner could fill me in a little about this, I'm curious as to whether this means anything or if it is a bizarre non-sequiter code. Does it make any sense to have a place of interest marker there? If it is a standard parking area, could this be where the white van might stop? Could the "sight" misspelling be a reference to the London Eye that is a symbol throughout the slide show?

Sorry for so many questions but I'm not familiar with London. I don't know what to make of these allegedly fictious pictures, but I do enjoy a good puzzle.

A couple of other interpretations from the pictures:

The sun symbol on the drum in the van could also represent nuclear fusion.

The amateurish Photoshopping of the images makes me actually think that these images are more likely to have originated from some defense or intelligence agency bureaucracy, as opposed to a sophisticated artist, but it certainly isn't conclusive.

Why the odd solid black slides with only minor text? They seem fairly redundant. The whole slide show seems to use default Power Point templates. Could these slides have been the spots where the presenter pauses to fill in the backstory to the audience?

I have a bunch more observations and theories, but I don't want this post to ramble too long. This is my first time posting at ATS, I hope I'm being helpful.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Totally agree. A deliberate psy-op. I'm going to stick my neck out here and say it's just an attempt to keep people scared.
I agree, it's very creepy though.
The sun and "New Dawn" motifs are *blatant* *overt* New World Order references. So it's deliberate message to those in the know. Also a shock test/trial balloon.
I doubt anything will happen...
To put things into perspective, look at all the fearmongering over the inauguration. This board was full of worst case scenarios, nothing happened.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Operation Blackjack smacks of Psy Ops and the devious work of Secret Services. Israel dropped leaflets on Gaza informing tresidents they were about to be attacked in a major killing spree.

Its not unusual to terrorize the population in order to manipulate and control them and manufacture consent for otherwise unpopular wars.

the use of snakes in Psy Op images was done recently by Israel in the Lebanon war in 2006

[edit on 2-2-2009 by sarfaraz]

[edit on 2-2-2009 by sarfaraz]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarfaraz

Someone mentioned his wife having visions about an attack and then a strike on Iran and Syria (the enemies of Israel and therefore by default the enemies of the US and Britain)

Whilst it is well known that an attack on Iran has been planned and is constantly being talked about- but an attack and miliary occupation of Damascus is also on the cards.

That was my wife. She dreamed of an attack on London, and heard in the dream that Iran and Syria were the culprits. She didn't envision any counterattacks, but she got the impression retaliation was imminent. She had the dream approx. last July.

It's funny, I haven't even looked at this thread since I posted on page one - then when I do the last post references me...anyway there's your clarification.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

I ALWAYS THINK THIS

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So how is it that "my ATS" says there's a new anonymous post here but I can't see it?

Maybe after I've posted this it'll come up. (Phew! a sensible 2nd line!)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Operation Blackjack smacks of Psy Ops and the devious work of Secret Services. Israel dropped leaflets on Gaza informing tresidents they were about to be attacked in a major killing spree.

Its not unusual to terrorize the population in order to manipulate and control them and manufacture consent for otherwise unpopular wars.

the use of snakes in Psy Op images was done recently by Israel in the Lebanon war in 2006

This is just an extrapolation with no point of comparison. Israel transparently dropped leaflets and actually phoned civilians warning them to get away from areas they were about to target in their attempts to bomb places that were sending missiles.

I see more unfounded paranoia creation around here than in the news.

MF

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

This is just an extrapolation with no point of comparison. Israel transparently dropped leaflets and actually phoned civilians warning them to get away from areas they were about to target in their attempts to bomb places that were sending missiles.

I see more unfounded paranoia creation around here than in the news.

MF

Keep telling yourself those brazen LIES- you might end up convincing yourself they are true.

I see you would like to make believe the IDF is full of nice Torah abiding guys wishing even their enemies well by distibuting leaflets and making phonecalls before unleashing a mighty army on an enclosed civilian population-the truth of it is very different.

These "nice-guys-at-the-IDF " know why they dropped the leaflets made the calls then sealed all entrances-they wanted the civilian population to know what "deterrence" is. thats why these nice-guys-at-the-IDF were reading up on Rabbinate publications urging them to show no mercy to the enemy.

www.haaretz.com...

Which explains why more than a third of those slaughtered by these nice-guys-at-the-IDF were babies and women. The multiple shots to the chest and heads of little toddlers along with the leaflet drops and calls and then imposing a total blockade on Gaza speak louder than your untruthful words.

You will probably also explain away the many instances of Graffiti these crazy psychopathic killers/nice-guys-at-the-IDF scrawled on the houses of their victims (the ones they left standing).

I mean the racist graffiti like "Arabs Need To Die" "The Only Good Arab Is A Dead Arab" or " 1 Down 999, 999 To Go" is also just another way these nice-guys-at-the-IDF like to warn a civilian population and cannot possibly be compared to Psy Ops.

Which is why they can leave messages which Amnesty international have noted scrawled on the Star of David outside their homes 'We Came To Annihilate You" and "Next time It Will Hurt More."

www.amnesty.org...

news.sky.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The second part seems that a nuke would go off in New York.

This is really creepy... but it wouldn't be the first time they brag about their plans in the medias.

They did that with 9/11 with the Lone gunman episode written by the FBI that portrayed airlines planes being hijacked by the CIA and crashing in the WTCs following an attack against Afghanistan...

Or the terror exercises with the Ben Laden picture on it with plans to fly airlines into the pentagon and WTCs...

Talking about bragging -Netanyahu has reared his evil head up this time to "prophecise" that Al Qaeda was planning to blow up the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

Netanyahu, had previously claimed to have "forecast" the destruction of the Twin Towers by Islamic extremists in 1995 by al Qaeda.

"Radical Islam is willing and will want to attack the symbolic heart of the Christian religion," he said. "This will incur a chain reaction we can't even envision. We will witness an escalation of religious conflict above and beyond the regional conflict we have now."

Like you said It wont be the first time they bragg about their plans in public!

www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What on Earth??? Definitely predicted fall out zones...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A couple of things...

First, this is now TWICE that I've seen a new post on this come up on My ATS from Anonymous, yet when I open the thread, nothing. I've checked, I'm not ignoring anyone (which I knew, but checked just to be absolutely sure)... can anyone explain why this is happening on this thread, and only this thread?

Second, I've been reading about the mysterious deaths at Minot AFB, and re-reading the stuff about nukes going missing a couple of years ago. Probably no link with this story specifically, but who knows?

Interestingly, one of the posters on that thread shows up and does a very peculiar volte-face on the subject. Very suspicious, frankly. It looks, to me at any rate, like a simple attempt to get a sympathetic ear followed up by a none-too-subtle plugging of the party line - "could'nt happen, nothing to see here, move along now..."

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join