It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We just saw in Live cam... Deadly crime!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Very many people died... It was very deadly attack what those tanks just made. They came from nowhere, opened fire and shoot everywhere... 50 rounds to houses all around... Just killing people in random places!!!

Now ambulanses are rushing to that mess!!! This is just terible and crazy, we just witnessed a huge war crime. There was 100% No Hamas fighter anywhere near those places, none.

- There were sleeping houses, and they just shoot...

but I think all see what I was talking about...

I wasnt there, but I know what I am looking.

In response to your OP and the videos you posted...uh what? Where?

How on Earth do you know any of this?? Because I watched the videos and saw nothing of the sort.

I try and remain as neutral as I can in this, but your OP is just flat out made up. You literally just made up a little story to go along with the video.

*edited for grammar and spelling before the grammar & spelling police shoot me*

[edit on 1/14/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

What the heck you Americans need as MF "proofs" ... Like I said, about ten minutes, maybe more from scene I saw is missing... But you all can see from those clips what I am talking about!

Maybe not 50 rounds, maybe was 40, or 60... Whats the difference? Israelis shot WP to peoples homes... There are houses with people inside, damned! Childrens, brothers, mothers, sisters...

I open this thread to get some of your lazy attention, to inform you from killing what is all the time happening, and now it was NOW... and with your sorry a.. governments approval - you should do something about it!!!

What those tanks did was - fire, turning turret, fire, turning turret, fire... - there was no break to make any confirms from targets, like you see in clips, houses was hit, but who was there to check their status?

No infantry at all to marking targets!

I dont know how many died, many... I guess... We all can hear that tomorrow morning... 1050 together already, but what you care?

- Hospitals are fired
- Schools destroyed
- Ambulances targeted
- 24 medics dead
- 280 children dead
- WPs used
- No evacuations made
- Government buildings gone...

But what you care?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

But what you care?

I care about TRUTH. And you seem to think that you know 100% what is happening in those videos and seem to think you know 100% who was in what and where.

That is not truth. That is assumptions based on your hatred of the situation.

And do not even dare lump me into your preconceived notions of what others may or may not feel about this situation. You have no idea what I think or where I stand.

I addressed your comments that you made as if you were there on the ground and can see exactly what is happening. That is all.

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

So the ten minutes you base your whole sensational tirade on is missing?

Either your a liar or somebody who has a personal stake in this conflict. Both can and will cloud your judgment. Your attitude on this thread is almost similar to the Muslim protests I have seen on youtube. The only difference is your behind a computer screen. You wanna call people ISRAELI KILLERS then go to gaza! But don't ever come here with your BS.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
In part 2, those were not flares, but White Phosphorous.

Here is a video that shows the difference between white phosphorous from flares. After viewing this, there should be no doubt in anyone's mind that what you saw in part 2 is WP:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

All that shows is how humane the IDF is. Notice the controlled directional distibution of the artillery shell. It targets a controlled area. Indiscriminate artillery rounds burst and spread out radially in all directions over a wide area.
The phospherous content is a moot point. What do you think they put in war ordinance, peanutbutter?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Rules Of Engagement.

When USA stop to follow these most important rules in world, after Korean war, all these new crisis has gone very nasty and brutal... Thats what I am talking about. No respect, no honor, no victories, no glory... Iraq is total disaster, and this slaughter is no difference.

Why the hurry to judge me?

I am a soldier my self, but I condemn these acts, we can see now with our very own eyes... Those are not acts of soldiers, but murderers. I know, that from basis this war is based on false flag goals, which you Americans seems so gladly buy... Not even bother ask the obvious questions.

Why I can say 100% ???

There is nothing done to evacuate these areas... That only makes 100%. Israel have given some leaflets to outskirts about coming bombings, but these downtown houses, what we just seen bombed... Those are full of people, unaware what just hit them...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You know Hamas have been shooting missles at Isreael for no reason for years now, there were no Isreael troops ready for those missles, so the coin can be flipped both ways buddy, the difference between Jews and their enemies, the Jews want to live in peace, they don't want any race wiped off the planet. But their enemies, Hamas, the palestinians in general, want the Jews wiped off the planet no different than Hitler's vision, in pure hate, that's the difference, one is protecting themself, one wants the other wiped off the planet, you do the math.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

All that shows is how humane the IDF is. Notice the controlled directional distibution of the artillery shell. It targets a controlled area. Indiscriminate artillery rounds burst and spread out radially in all directions over a wide area. The phospherous content is a moot point. What do you think they put in war ordinance, peanutbutter?

That is ludicrous, and in fact, WP use is classified as a war crime, according to the Geneva 1980 weapons accord.
WP incinerates anything it touches on contact. Using WP in a populated area qualifies as a war crime. Listen to what some of you are saying, you claim on on hand that you can't discern anything on the cam, but then you seem to be able to see enough to discern that "artillery shells are being used in a controlled area!"

Your partisan defense of these war crimes committed by Israel are expected though. Here is a video that shows the same behavior as some of the pro-Israel posters:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

the Jews want to live in peace

They sure are picking a strange way of proving it, over 1,000 dead, mainly civilians, indiscriminate bombing of a heavily populated area, yea, I guess they want to live in peace. Give me a break!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Do your homework - and use your head...

Just Google anti-rocket, anti-mortar... and then just ask the obvious question.

Israel is feeding you with its wartime propaganda in CNNFOXABCMBCNBC... And you just enjoy the entertainment?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

May I ask a serious question?

How is this:

Israel is feeding you with its wartime propaganda in CNNFOXABCMBCNBC...

Any different and less reliable then Iranian Press TV's or Al Jazeera's wartime propaganda?

Seriously? Why is one side of the news world any more reliable then the other?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Here is a story from the Israeli human rights group B'Tselem. Do you consider this a better source?

www.ynetnews.com...

B'Tselem: Gaza woman killed by IDF despite waving white flag

Eyewitnesses tell human rights group 50-year-old shot dead as she was leaving relative's home near Khan Younis, say three more civilians killed in similar incident. Army denies report, says targeting gunmen who are using civilians as human shields Ali Waked Published: 01.14.09, 03:08 / Israel News Israeli human rights group B'Tselem claimed that a Palestinian woman in Gaza was killed by IDF fire Tuesday despite waving a white flag. The IDF has denied the report. B'Tselem quoted eyewitnesses as saying that during the early hours of Tuesday morning IDF forces began leveling Palestinian homes in the town of Huza'ah, located east of Khan Younis.

At around 8 am, the witnesses said, a 50-year-old Palestinian woman left the home of a relative while waving a white flag to allow the rest of her family to leave the home safely. According to the eyewitnesses, Ravhiya al-Najar was shot at just as she stepped out of the house and immediately fell to the ground.

She continued to wave the white flag to indicate that there were no armed men in the area, but then one of the bullets struck her head and killed her, they said.

An ambulance driver who arrived at the scene said the woman lay dead at the side of the road, but added that he was forced to backtrack after IDF forces opened fire in his direction.

"The gunfire was meant to kill, not as a warning," he said. "With the help of the Red Cross, we tried to coordinate our arrival at the scene with the IDF, but they granted us permission to evacuate the woman only after several attempts; this was at 8 pm, more than 12 hours after the incident."

Residents of Huza'ah reported of a similar incident that occurred in the afternoon hours, when, according to them, IDF forces opened fire at group of some 30 civilians who were waving white flags. They said three members of the same family were killed in the incident, including an 80-year-old man.

The IDF said in response to the B'Tselem report "we have no knowledge of these incidents. The army is targeting Hamas gunmen who are operating out of populated areas and using civilians as human shields. The civilian population in Gaza is not being targeted."

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

Here is a story from the Israeli human rights group B'Tselem. Do you consider this a better source?

Well, you have HAMAS saying it was IDF, yet IDF is saying that it was HAMAS? Who was doing the shooting? Could have been some IDF troop, could have been some HAMAS sniper.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Launching rockets from a populated center is a war crime. Get your war crimes straight.

The Red Cross says the exact opposite of you.

ICRC: Israel's use of white phosphorus not illegal

www.google.com...

It is mostly the anti semitic group Human Rights Watch (HRW) that always throws these accusations around for sensationalism. They are always caught lying and overestimating death counts in favor of islamic fundamentalists.

www.ocnus.net...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Rules Of Engagement.

Wow, Rules of Engagement. You know, those go both ways.

IDF shouldn't shell a neighborhood with civilians.

HAMAS shouldn't be firing rockets from a civilian neighborhood.

No one seems to fault HAMAS, tho.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I didnt say one or the other was better. That was not my point in my questioning

My question was in relation to the OP trashing certain news sources, while continually linking to other news sources.

I just wanted to know what makes one believe that Al Jazeera and Iranian Press TV are so reliable and completely unbiased and never posting propaganda?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Iranian Press TV seems to always be used as an anti-Israel source here on ATS, and no one seems to think they might be skewing the news.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

My question was in relation to the OP trashing certain news sources, while continually linking to other news sources.

The obvious problem in citing news sources is that Israel is forbidding any news agencies to enter Gaza. Therefore, it is virtually impossible to get reliable sources right now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join