It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We just saw in Live cam... Deadly crime!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have been all night in Ramattan Live Cam... Silent night over all. Suddenly and nowhere it started, about 1 mile from TV center 2-3 Israeli tanks opened deadly fire in front of camera. There was nothing before it begun...

Very many people died... It was very deadly attack what those tanks just made. They came from nowhere, opened fire and shoot everywhere... 50 rounds to houses all around... Just killing people in random places!!!

Now ambulanses are rushing to that mess!!! This is just terible and crazy, we just witnessed a huge war crime. There was 100% No Hamas fighter anywhere near those places, none.

It was totally silence and suddenly BOOOM. 50 rounds of tank shells without aiming.... Checking targets...*snip*.... *snip* ISRAELI KILLERS!

- There were sleeping houses, and they just shoot... Then came Willie Petes, 8 of them to area which they burned. There was nothing happening before IDF came there and start to bomb that place! I REPEAT NOTHING IN HOURS!

You can look now this terrible screen in live Ramattan stream... (nana server)
switch3.castup.net...

[edit on 14-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

Mod. Edit: Please refrain from using profanity.

[edit on 1/14/2009 by seagull]

Part 1

Part 2

Mod edit to add embedded videos to this post

[edit on 15-1-2009 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
As I said before, what do people think happens in war? Go ahead and blame Israel if it makes you feel better but Hamas said they wouldn't agree to a cease fire also.

I also don't think you probably get the whole story just watching a webcam as something unfolds. Who is providing the webcam in the first place and what is their motives? Where there weapons placed in houses that you couldn't see? Was this the housing of hamas militants?

I'm not saying that Israel is doing everything by the book or condemning the Palestine people but we really don't have all the facts and this is war and people die.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I saw it too. At first I thought it was a battle but now that I think the destruction did seem to be rather one sided.

Edit: And now that I've watched it AGAIN lol, I can see that I have no idea what I was talking about and I should probably just delete this post.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Son Of Liberty]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I have to say mate that I saw two hamas rockets being fired in that direction,but it was after the shelling.You cant blame them for launching rockets when hell is unleashed on them!

I have seen a disgracefull amount of WP being used in this conflict!Hamas has agreed to a cease fire but it seems Israel is having none of that and wants to bomb them back to the stone age!

There realy dropping big bombs now as I type this,something has to be done about this!this is just plain barbaric.

I hope I meet one of those IDF thugs one day face to face and hear them gloating about this.There a disgrace to humanity

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
*double post*

[edit on 14-1-2009 by noangels]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Israel started this war by ending the cease fire when they blew up the smuggling tunnels and killed a few Hamas guys.Even CNN have said that

What we are watching on webcam is a war crime,and its about time the world stood up and told Israel to stop it or we will send in our highly trained armies to teach them bullies a lesson

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
There was 100% No Hamas fighter anywhere near those places, none.

Are you sure about that? 100% sure? Willing to "bet your life on it" sure, like the IDF guys?

This falls under, "Monday Morning Quarterbacking". Unless you are there, you don't have the full story.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Did you by and chance capture the video? I would like to see this.

link   

Originally posted by noangels
[Israel started this war by ending the cease fire when they blew up the smuggling tunnels and killed a few Hamas guys.Even CNN have said that

So they should have left the tunnels in place??? And shooting a few HAMAS guys means they can start rocketting Israeli neighborhoods?

link   
reply to post by noangels

Would you mind linking to where you found that hamas agreed to a cease fire? Everything I have read and heard on radio/tv/web has said that Hamas and Israel dind't and don't agree to a cease fire yet.

I also find it confusing when people say that they feel the weapon power being used is not equal to that of what hamas is using on them.... WTF ?

If somebody had a knife and was coming at you after killing your family and you have a gun next to you or another knife, are you going to grab the knife to make it a fair fight? You wouldn't poke a bear with a stick would you and expect it to go find a stick to poke you back instead of mauling you with its might? War isn't meant to be fair. War is meant to kill another group of people that you want dead and in a way that causes as many people on your side to not get hurt as possible. This is why they uses bullets and rockets instead of nerf bats.

I sometimes wonder if I live in a different world then other people that expect flowers to come out of the end of the rifle.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The late news here in the Uk just said(before this blodbath on webcam)that Hamas had agreed to a cease fire but Israel were still thinking about it.
I think It might have been on chanel 5 news

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels

Israel started this war by ending the cease fire when they blew up the smuggling tunnels and killed a few Hamas guys.Even CNN have said that

What we are watching on webcam is a war crime,and its about time the world stood up and told Israel to stop it or we will send in our highly trained armies to teach them bullies a lesson

Every MSM has said it was hamas that ended the cease fire that I have seen and to be honest either way is debatable and a worthless point. I think somehow your reading into my posts saying that I agree with what either side is doing and that's not the case. Sadly it is the reality of the situation though.

I also noticed your in the UK and I wouldn't want to bet that your army would be able to teach the IDF a lesson as it would end up the UK's Vietnam. Israel isn't just some punk gang force that's going around killing, they are probably one of the top trained military's in the world thanks to the US backing and being at war for their existence.

Again please don't read my comments as being pro Israel because I think each side has some of the blame. But do realize they call it war for a reason and it isn't meant to be pretty.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

Just found it in youtube... Posted in beginning of the thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I'm sorry but I don't see a link could you repost it.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I didnt get permission to make any changes... But you found out my point from here... Here is what just happened. Remember... It was totally quiet for hours before it suddenly begun! (Or any days before... just dark silence)

Part 1

Part 2

Make your own opinion...

EDIT:

Just look it to myself, clips dont show the last barrage, when tanks start to pull back, about 4-6 Willie Petes, and last tank shells, also in left side of the screen was third tank shooting, cant see in these clips. About 5-10 minutes is missing from these clips, but I think all see what I was talking about...

I wasnt there, but I know what I am looking.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

LOL the british army would beat Israel!we have the best trained troops=might not have the best gear but our forces could handle the IDF!
Sure it wouldnt be easy,but dont fool yourself-France could take them out too,and Germany as well and lots of other countries!The IDF would crumble against a real oponent with weapons as good as they have.They dont do too bad against crude missles,ak47's,rocks and old soviet tanks from many years ago

anway back on topic,yeahh I see all sides in this conflict too.Hamas is to blame and so is Israel.As I said above I watched Hamas send out 2 rockets after that attack shown now in the youtube links.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I saw fire going both ways also. Who shot first is irrelevant when you're talking about a ten minute skirmish in an ongoing war.

Both Hamas and Israel want to duke it out, neither wants a cease-fire. Hamas said they'd treat any U.N. forces as an enemy, and Israel just ignored it. Granted Israel is using overwhelming force, and Hamas is hiding among little girls. War sucks, period.

There's just no way you can tell by watching that live cam what's transpiring down there.

There's also no way you're going to get the whole truth from anti-U.S./Israel PressTV (Iran) or pro Israel U.S. MSM. That's how propaganda works.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Everyone please watch this video for yourself. I feel like the OP just flat out lied. I have not seen any of the massive and devastating civilian deaths he has claimed. The first video is just silence. The second video shows a a building might be a hotel, and then some explosions followed by what looks like flares. I was not able to make out any faces at all.

You better have a good explanation OP. Because this is pathetic

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
All I see is IDF kickin some majorass. HAMAS is stupid to start it up with them. They cannot win they only want another interum of dead bodies to continue their hate control over the population.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join