It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black dots under the surface of my skin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It really startled me when I read about people having implants that simply look like tiny black dots under the surface of their skin on their right thumb. I have those. There is no pattern. I've had them before, and now I have them again.

I always thought it is my body rejecting something or some dirt. I've tried to pick it out before, but failed. I am thinking of having it checked out. They don't appear anywhere else on my body. The black dots are very near the fingernail, about 1cm away.

I've had some strange moments in the last year with thinking there is something in the room. I always thought it was my mind playing tricks on me.

This year I have become very interested with UFO's and aliens, almost obsessed. I do get drunk quite often and smoke pot. So for these reasons I rule out ET's/abduction. Especially for the fact of, "Who would believe me?"

Anyways one night this summer, after the bar, I came home, and was sitting outside, on my back porch. I was really intoxicated and I was watching a skatevideo on my computer. Well something all of a sudden caught my attention, and I swear to God, I felt the presence of anywhere to 8-12 3 foot aliens (greys) in the bushes, communicating to me mentally, I was so scared it sobered me right up, I hung out for a little, but was way too frightened to do anything, and I ran in the house, this was roughly 2am.
I seriously felt like I was sorrounded by 8-12 of them, I could hear them with my ears and in my mind, it was definetly a very strange and scary moment. It definetly felt like they were 3 foot tall, without question. At the time I was living with my parents and after smoking weed and ciggereates there is no chance I would just run into the house late at night because I would not want to wake my parents or have them smell it. But I did, I ran in the house. Again this was a while ago and I'm pretty sure about 15min later I went out to look, and nothing. The next day I looked around the bushes and saw no signs, and brushed it off as being intoxicated.

The other strange event I thought was sleep deprivation/paralysis, and I was awake in my bed late at night, sober, (at my parents house this summer/fall), and two hologram greys came above my bed, the holograms were green, only their heads, and they were doing something, I think they were communicating with me or studying me but I cannot recall, and it was very scary.
They also gradually appeared, similar to your eye playing tricks on you in the dark, sort of like a camera flashing, and the flash bothers your eye, and then eventually it morphed it self into a full blown green holoram of a grey and a second one popped up, and the detail was amazing, nothing like the cartoon depictions of greys, very detailed and right above my face, I was laying on my back. They were there for maybe 5min, it was so long ago that is all I can remember. After they disapeared, I slept with a nite light on. This story I've never shared with anyone because it sounds too crazy.

Currently I live in my own apartment, and when I go to bed at night I get the strange feeling I am being visited, but I see no one. I've never experienced missing time to my knowledge but I am starting to feel the urgency to check for missing time.

I rule out the imaginable because I smoke pot and read about aliens and ufos all the time and it could be my mind playing tricks on me. So maybe its nothing, but maybe you guys could share some insight. I wanted to be as honest as possible and get this off my chest. Thanks

Thank you for reading

I hope I did not waste your time

Comments would be greatly appreciated...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Pictures of said markings would be awesome.

Then I would recommend going to a doctor and taping the visit. Video is a lot more believable than hearsay, no offense.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
I rule out the imaginable because I smoke pot and read about aliens and ufos all the time and it could be my mind playing tricks on me. So maybe its nothing, but maybe you guys could share some insight. I wanted to be as honest as possible and get this off my chest. Thanks

Thank you for reading

I hope I did not waste your time

Hey dude, at least you're honest.
Could be like an iron deposit or something.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Do you have a camera with the macro setting? Try and get some close up shots of these marks.

Until then, it's just another story.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You guys are right, I should have started the thread with pictures.

Anyone have pictures or links to what I'm describing, the black dots? Thanks again, I'll check in 24 hrs. My apologies if I'm being annoying, rookie here.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Oh, no, we meant you should take pictures of your own dots.
We could be finding pictures of anyone's dots!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
hmmm... well its pretty ironic that right when you start to devote all your free time to studying aliens, they suddenly appear to you. Pretty ironic dont you think?

I have those black dots too except their on my stomach and arms! I think I heard someone call them moles?

All you have is I thought as if there was aliens and I looked as if I saw one. I remember as a kid I could have sworn I saw aliens in the pitch black. Trust me. If you are lying in bed scared to death staring into darkness, you will start to see things. Weed and alcohol is a mighty combination. I wouldnt be surprised if that had an influence on your visions.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Any progress on those pics?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Black dots...

Ive never experienced Black dots- but i have experienced dots as part of my abduction experiences.

I would wake up in the morning and i would have what seems like burn mark dots on my finger.

Sometimes they would be in the shape of a colon ( : ) othertimes they would just be a single dot ( . )

Regardless, I tried photographing them, and they didnt come out well so I dont have any proof of this either.

The dots only lasted for a period of several days- and then dissappeared.

As a massage therapist, I work with peoples skins all day long. I know the skin very well- and as from what ive experienced in the past- the black dots can be one of two things.

Pigmentation. Pigmentation can begin in the deepest layer of your skin called the dermis- and like moles- can be very dark. You may notice these dots (moles) rise and come closer to the surface with time as the skin is naturally progressing.

Burst blood vessel. Considering that it is on your thumb (a digit that you use quite often) there is a likely hood that you punctured your thumb (while you were maybe intoxicated?) and that it left a burst blood vessel dot in your thumb.

Or- they could be supernatural.

If you are having visitations from these beings, I would begin looking for other signs of abduction. Scars, and not just noticible scars. Light scars- scars that you can only see when you turn thelight a certain way on your body and you can see a cut that looks like it was burned back together with-- but isnt noticible immediatly to the naked eye. I have two of these scars on my arms. They are both lighter in color than the rest of the skin on my arms.

Hope this helps!!!

[edit on 15-1-2009 by xynephadyn]

top topics

join