It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embarrassing Stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here is the official thread to your most embarrassing stories. I tried search and came up nothing, so forgive me if there is already a thread on this.

Mine was when I accidently sat on a pile of water and you know the rest.

Second was when I tripped three times in a row in the same exact place.

[Edited on 4/9/2004 by surfup]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
not gonna tell you the most embarrassing story...that one is never gonna be repeated...i must preserve some dignity.

but i will tell you another embarrassing moment. While I was still dating my husband, he would write me really nice poetry all the time, well sometimes he would write really kinky poetry too. He had wrote one titled "our own love alphabet" with very "creative" lines for each letter, well i saved all my poetry and one day, my mom who was and is still extremely nosey went snooping found them, picked that one to read....then proceeded to recite it to all my aunts. Made a huge deal about it, since it was the first time she actually had proof I was sexually active... they gave me a lecture on sex and then grounded me....i was 18 at the time btw. it is still pretty embarrassing for both me and my husband because they will occassionally bring it up and ask us if we still remember a certain letter.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Here's mine. Quite amusing now but I suppose I was somewhat embarassed at the time.

I was in a bookshop in Birmingham looking at books on the far wall. It was a full size bookshelf and behind me were a few smaller ones (about shoulder height).

Looking around to ensure no one was in the vicinity, I dropped a rather noisy fart designed to herald the end of the world. At that, an old man stood up behind one of the smaller bookshelves, gave me a disgusted look and stalked away. He had obviously been bending down looking at something on a lower shelf and I hadn't noticed him.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I was drying clothes after a grueling day of backyard football and my friends suddenly called and said I had 10 minutes to get to my buddies house and we would all go to down town san antonio. I admit Im kinda vane so I only wanted to wear the nicer stuff I had washed, so I grabbed some still damp but mostly dry clothes and got ready to go but I forgot about under wear, so I went back and they were still soaked so I threw the underwear into the microwave and set it for 10 minutes. Ten minutes later my 1st floor was bathed in smoke and my friends had to come and spend 2 hours kicking the microwave fires ass back to where it came from. Then I left all the doors and windows in the house open and left to down town.

Five hours later I come back to find my dad and little sister waiting after some day of soccer games, they accused me of having some sort of meth lab fire with my friends, I pointed out I didnt do drugs and one of the guys who helped me was devout southern baptist, still my dad didnt believe my story until I produced the charred elastic waist section of some jockeys, then I was grounded for 4 weeks, just because I left the hosue unattended not because of the fire.

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There was the time I dropped a bowling ball on my face.....then there was the time I was going down on my old lady and got a mouth full of hairy cottage cheese....then there was the time I was out hunting and thought I saw a squirrel and it was my little brothers head.:shk:

top topics

join