It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wild polar bear Confronts Sled Dog, But something wierd happens...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
www.global-report.com

The photographer was sure that he was going to see the end of his dogs when the polar bear wandered in, but...

Wow, the dog felt no bad vibe i guess at all. So much more needs to be studied on animal behaviour.

I wonder if this polar bear had human contact before?

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Blundo]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
the bear must have just recently eaten some tasty seals...

Can you tell us the backstory on that encounter?

How many huskies were there in the encounter? maybe the bear grew up as a cub in captivity with huskies?? i am curious.. polar bears are b*st*rds

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
found a video here

with another link

Killer polar bear? I'm just a big teddy, really!

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Blundo]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Polar Bear are pure carnivores. Anything that moves is food. They do not discriminate and it is not personal.

There was a video posted here a few days ago showing dogs interacting with Polar Bears. These images may be from the same event.

What you are seeing is a Bear that has clearly just eaten its fill and is in a playful mood. The moment that Bear becomes hungry again it will kill and eat the dogs and person behind the camera.

We had an idiot up here for years who thought he could safely interact with Kodiak Browns. There were a couple of articles about his dangerous behavior and nutty beliefs. Everyone talked about and knew the Bears would eat him. You may have seen the famous film that shows him being eaten by one of his innocent harmless Bears.

Don't confuse a Bear with a Domestic Animal that has been bred for thousands of years to stop them from eating us. Playing simply means their belly is full. They will get hungry again soon enough.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

That is the video I was referring too. The owner of those dogs will have to take care the dogs don't make that mistake again.

new topics

top topics

join