It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Grabbed an Alien's Head.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I've never dreamt of aliens before. Last night I think was the first time I've dreamt of them. I figure it's because I visit ATS so much and I browse the internet and read about them. Anyway, I dreamt about a small-type of alien, like the ones they show with the big black eyes, but I remember grabbing it by the head like a basketball type grip. I think it was alive. I had the funny feeling that it had sharp teeth and that it was malicious. I also remember thinking about the ability of this creature being able to fly aircraft, and that some of the aircraft are not so large, maybe about the size of a sofa/couch. I think it was a cool dream when I look back on it, because I've never dreamt of aliens before.

Also, the dream took place around a factory-type setting on the outside. It was a strange dream to say. There is definitely more to the alien phenomena that my mind is trying to pick up.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Okay I need to know, DID you look into its "eyes". If you did tell me what you saw.

I had a dream about 2 or 3 months ago almost similar to yours except I was holding it by its chest/neck kind of like holding a stuffed animal yet the alien was alive and it did something with its eyes ( I saw something).

I would like to confirm with your dream if you saw something similar.

I do not wish to revel what I saw to everyone, but if you U2U me I will tell you.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I did not look into its eyes. I really didn't see anything in them. The feeling of the dream was pretty strange, the feeling I think was important alongside with the content itself. If you want, you could u2u myself and tell what you saw.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The alien was about 18 inches tall, I was holding him by his back in the palm of my hand but he was upright. I did not have any fear, and in fact felt more powerfull then the alien. Knowing that he could not hurt me. I looked into its "eyes" and the black lens moved up into its head and when I looked into its "eyes" what I saw was a vast black void, like looking into space. And where the pupil would be was a quazar shining like a bright diamond, pulzating and emitting these big spikes of light.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So that is what you saw. That is interesting. It seems like you "see" good in the alien. Why would you see good? My feeling is that the alien element is angry at the actions of humanity, for some reason that is what I get from my dream. The factory setting can outline that to me.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There was no feeling of good or bad. Just I knew that if I wanted to kill the alien I could. But for some reason I had no desire. It was like killing it would not change anything. I did not sense that the alien was more powerfull, yet the alien had more knowledge of the universe which is why I think I saw the universe in its eyes explaining the fact that the universe can not be contained to just a physical attribute like size. Since the alien was relativly small, but if I could somehow go into its "eye" I would discover a vastness as large as the universe. Like the physical world that we know actually exists outside of any physical limitations, the reverse of what we precieve to be the real world. On the outside of a container exists limitless space while the inside is of a defined volume. The alien was showing me the reverse is actually true the "container" is a defined "existence" while the internal "volume" or "possibilities" is limitless.

Just like when we look at something solid like a rock. On the outside it appears to have a defined dimensions. Length width height etc. It might only be 1 inch cubed. But the actual reality of the rocks construction is millions and millions of individual atoms along with "free space" between the atoms. And in fact when we break the atoms apart we realize there are billions or trillions of particles and trillions of "free spaces" between the sub-atomic particles. And we break those apart and find there are trillions of sub-sub-atomic particles with trillions of "free spaces" between them. In effect making the internal volume of matter in the rock so enormous that we looking at the sub-sub-atomic level you forget that the whole specimen is just 1 inch cube.

This is the reality of our world. Think of a single grain of sand on the beach if a bacteria was a sentinet being what would it consider to the limit of its "world" another grain of sand ???

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
This is the reality of our world. Think of a single grain of sand on the beach if a bacteria was a sentinet being what would it consider to the limit of its "world" another grain of sand ???
That is a good understanding to have. I see that this particular dream has shown you that there are no limits to what can be accomplished, physically and spiritually.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Close, I was already aware that our "world" has no limits. It was more the idea of infinite while finite. Your body is a defined "thing" but inside there are no boundaries, there is a limitless realm of possibilties and abilities, its just a matter of finding a realtionship to the real world that allows the abilities to represent themselves in the physical world.

new topics

top topics

join