It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overstayed Their Welcome in the UK, Time to Leave

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

A Pro-Palestinian protest in Gaza goes overboard as London Police meant to keep everything under control begin to fall back. Watch the video in it's entirety. I personally view this as a reason for them have overstaying their welcome.
This video has been flagged by the YouTube community because of multiple f-bombs being dropped.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
More protest videos

Don't you just love these people?

Edit: fixing link

[edit on 14-1-2009 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What a lovely bunch of people.

And they wonder why they are not wanted? If they feel so strong about it, why don’t they go to Gaza themselves and support “their people”

Mikey

[edit on 14/1/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Seriously, why are they allowing some of these people to stay in the UK? They're supposed to be becoming a Police State of sorts and yet they run from a mob, pretty poorly equipped I might add for dealing with that sort of crowd without any real deterrants other than the classic baton they usually carry. Well? Where are the apologists for the protesters?
And why aren't there mass arrests for their kind of behavior? In the States we would've more likely dispersed the crowd with tear gas before all of this and would have pulled more of these ****ers and arrested them.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have to wonder about this video. People have been protesting in UK,US for years and are met with tear gas,tasers,arrest, beatings etc. Why would they just walk away from a Palestinian protest like they were afraid? Were they given strict orders to do nothing? Any thought s on it?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Meh nothing new here, just an average sat in the uk. Half of those guys along the front were white for starters and i didnt hear one palastinian voice, they were all british so its tough if you dont like it - they have exactly as much right to be here as every other british citizen.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver
I have to wonder about this video. People have been protesting in UK,US for years and are met with tear gas,tasers,arrest, beatings etc. Why would they just walk away from a Palestinian protest like they were afraid? Were they given strict orders to do nothing? Any thought s on it?

From the look of it they were not running away – they where walking slowly backwards infront of the mob – looks more like to keep control of the situation.

If they were running away you would of seen them running off and gone – they stay there the whole time, they are walking in front of the mob to keep control.

The thing that annoys me about these protests and mobs is that they are usually full of people who have no idea about what is going on and are just there for the whole mob thing.

Offer any of them a chance to go to Gaza and help and see how long they stand there in the mob.

Mikey

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
PS: I just love how all those “proud” supporters in the third video cover their faces – what are they ashamed of? Why hide?

Mikey

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

They were there in the front a few times, it just depends on the time in the video you listen in at. A lot of those "protesters" were shouting allahuakbar like usual at these kinds of things. It just really irritates me that these things are allowed.
A few moments there were some mobsters/protesters throwing crap at the Police as they were moving along.
And then of course another one of the videos showing the little siege at the Israeli Embassy with the mob throwing even bigger objects at the Police line.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Now If a bunch of Jews go protesting like this in the streets of some middle eastern country, what would happen ?

Ahaah! You guessed right

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

If a bunch of human beings go protesting in a Muslim country what do you think what happen?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
reply to post by bignick

If a bunch of human beings go protesting in a Muslim country what do you think what happen?

Nothing! Sorry to dissapoint you, but in many muslim countries like Turkey and Iran there is a very old protesting culture. There were millions on streets during 60's in both countries, and yes, they were leftist, even extreme leftist people. Wow, surprised?
But true. Now please we all reconsider our prejudices, do we

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a mixed group with plenty of white and black faces. There is even a fox hunting horn and they are a lot better behaved than skin head football hooligans.

Nothing works better than direct action; remember the poll tax riots?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
reply to post by bignick

But human beings do protest in Muslim countries. You question escapes me, what do you mean?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

I didnt get to view the 2nd one - just wouldnt work for me. I think most of the guys at the front were youngish british asians venting their frustration at the police mixed in with a number of white troublemakers, you know the type. Also the police were a barrier at the front of the march & were just walkings backwards as the march did keep catching them up & it was a bit aggro at the front. Nice to see the organisers trying to keep it peacefull - fair play to them.
Also hats of to the police for being sensible as i have seen far too much police brutality on marches over the years
Remember the pro hunt lobby? i hate what they stand for but crikey didnt the police go in hard then!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
Now If a bunch of Jews go protesting like this in the streets of some middle eastern country, what would happen ?

Ahaah! You guessed right

People would cheer, after all for once they wouldn't be bombing and shelling with US made aircraft and artillery.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

Only rarely. But thanks for being ignorant.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
As i've said in another thread...

This is no different to the police in Manchester getting mobbed by drunken Rangers fans....

In fact that was far worse.... One Policeman got assaulted by about twenty men.

Can you imagine TWENTY MEN stamping and kicking and spitting and punching you?

Then guess what?

He was dragged away by a Rangers fan, who was in the Military.

One soldier saved one police man from his fellow angry crowd. From hundreds of drunken nutters.

So if these police men backed away from some angry muslims and NO ONE was hurt.... Then i fail to see the problem.

I'd even go so far to say, that i'm quite sure our Police and our ARMY are the best in the world.

If this happened in America, there would be corpses of all ethnicities, religions and such everywhere. LA riots anyone?

So how the hell is this a bad thing?

People seem to forget that the country survived the IRA, the Thatcher years and everything before that.....

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

I agree, the police are being sensible but I hope they arrest the twats that are throwing the fence.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join