It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Reproduction of Demonic/Reptillian/ET Hybrids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Now go further to Matthew 13:37 for the clincher...He that soweth the good seed is the Creator. The field is the world and the good seed are the children of the kingdom but the weeds are the children of the wicked one(Lucifer's kids,demonic race,reptilian/bloodline). the enemy that sowed the weeds is Lucifer and the harvest is the end of the world and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the weeds are gathered and burned in the fire.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by EriktheRed9]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Scripture says they will be tormented for 5 Months ...that is a long time of suffering extreme pain .
Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power [was] to hurt men five months.

Again I do not know if it goes with anything you have been talking about here.
I just found it interesting and have thought about it before ...and it was just something I dreamed up as a possibility .........

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I'm not allowed to post antthing else so i'm going to go to the creator of this site because i'm being blocked off by either davood or nature boy so if i can maybe they should get extinct.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EriktheRed9

I'm not allowed to post antthing else so i'm going to go to the creator of this site because i'm being blocked off by either davood or nature boy so if i can maybe they should get extinct.

Well we are not supposed to talk about reptillians ..(which I dont like that word either and do not really believe they are literal lizard peoples) ...spiritual serpent peoples (children of the devil ) is what I would rather call them ....
So maybe we could just stick with calling them demonic angels or spiritual serpents of a dark nature ..or evil angels ....or something ..........

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Question.....Why and who said we are not allowed to use the term reptilian bloodline ? The reptilian bloodline. Obviously, and that's why all these so called people get immediately upset because their secrets are NO MORE. THEY ARE EXPOSED. ASK DAVID ICKE..but i've gone further than him by sheer experience. Hang tough and see through the bull&*%#.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

WHAT A CROCK OF RAT TURD in your outlook on the song Devil's Child...2nd verse..."took my dreams now it seems you're nothing but a liar". Its hard for me to believe that one person could take away all your dreams in any lifetime.No, that is directed at the whole of Lucifer's kids...Eat my diamonds, drinking all my gin is a metaphor to the overall way the children of the serpent take and use you for all that its worth..Feast your eyes on a whole lotta sin....Smashed and bruised , i'm so abused i'm a human sacrifice.......Even if it is about one devil's child then its the same as all of them and thats the clincher.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EriktheRed9

well, yeah 'stole my dreams' 'tore out my heart; etc, etc are very standard sentiments felt when a couple break up - i take it your not a fan of romantic poetry? try some Robert Browning or if you want some scary reptilian poems try Edgar Alan Poe.

I take it my description of Cowboys was good then?

You seem to have a heavy metal fixation, maybe the thrashing chords resonate with you? chill out, enjoy it -try to understand the positive message it embodies not the scary demon/lizard/alien hybrid interpretation.

oh and one last thing, if the world doesn't end like it does in the bible and lizard people kill us all then does that mean the bible was wrong? how can we trust it about anything?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by NatureBoy]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Isiah 24:6...Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth,and they that dwell therein are desolate;therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. ......The curse here is evil and the reptilian/demonic bloodline mass reproduced wiping out the human race making a complete demonic race with hybrids. Wont work,the demon committed suicide by doing this. I am one of the few men left for i am now sin free and its beautiful.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Cowboys from Hell is about the demon race taking over any given town as THEY already have in this country. Thats what killed this nation,the demon.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EriktheRed9

Wow, you could be right the bible does suggest that a demon alien hybrid race are one of the plauges sent against mankind in the end times!

Oh well it's too late for me, the demon lizard aliens have got me, i'll just sit under my sun lamp and await my eternal damnation

enjoy being the last human, tell me how long do you think the world has left? i'll miss it when it's gone, souless as i am and cold blooded and not really from this planet anyway -i do sort of think of it as home. #sniff#

OR is the world moving on to a better thing, is it just your out dated dogma which is going? -are you not one of the last believes in a lie who's time has come?! last human? pft thats pure egotism speaking!

Did not your god warn you against such things?

against false profits?

against being led astray by the devil?

It seems to me you're not a believer at all, you're just like me a cold hearted lizard demon alien! you wish for greatness and glory, your pride leads you astray - take your old dead gods words in good faith, be humble and brave before the new gods, WE ARE THE NEW GODS. Me and you, and all the humans on the planet.

Time for obeying a distant decrepit god is over, did not your book promise a new time after the time of jesus? is that time not upon us? embrace the new kingdom of heaven -enjoy the world as it is, enjoy life -fear not of demons or lizard men, old gods or forgotten laws -this is the new world, enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So then Erik,

If I am a logical human being and have the slightest argument or doubt about what you say, then I must be a reptilian right?

Learn to deal with people man. It would serve you well. The whole subject of reptilian beings has no base of evidence in any way shape or form.

PS.. I'm not a logical human being. I am Jaxar, warrior reptile.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
So then Erik,

If I am a logical human being and have the slightest argument or doubt about what you say, then I must be a reptilian right?

Learn to deal with people man. It would serve you well. The whole subject of reptilian beings has no base of evidence in any way shape or form.

PS.. I'm not a logical human being. I am Jaxar, warrior reptile.

VILLAGE PEOPLE RULE

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join