It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF soldier getting sniped.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Very few videos are coming out of Gaza, but this is a first.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A soldier falls, and they mill about, looking at him like he had a seizure.

'Oh wait! There's blood! Take cover!' *bumbles around looking for cover*

Weird.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There's another thread that highlights a a few videos released by Hamas. In my opinion this is probably Hamas strongest weapon. It just goes to show how vulnerable those soldiers are.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
About bloodclaat time, not a minute too late either

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hamas soldier getting sniped

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I do believe the Israeli sniper won that contest by a country mile.

Who are we kidding, these kinds of videos only help to further add flame to the fire. As long as snipers don't have us in the crossbars or bombs aren't dropping on us, we can debate this till the cows come home. However, it still won't solve the problem.

Here's a couple of threads were solutions were offered. Maybe some of you might want to offer your solution to this ongoing problem.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It sickens me to casually watch people dying in battle. These men are obviously willing to die for whatever it is they believe in. Do their deaths have to be viewed casually, as if it's not another human dying, just another faceless internet video. I wouldn't watch a Marine die on the internet, I wouldn't watch a Iraqi die on the internet, I wouldn't watch ANYONE die over the internet. Would you like to see your family members being slane on the god dam computer? Do you think these peoples family enjoys the fact that their sons and daughters deaths are being viewed like it's nothing?

I'm not talking to any of you. Just venting.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by USMC-oorah
Would you like to see your family members being slane on the god dam computer? Do you think these peoples family enjoys the fact that their sons and daughters deaths are being viewed like it's nothing?

None of would like to see our family being slaughtered on the battle field. This is the reason why both sides release footage of operations. It's to damage morale and turn the public against the conflict. This is why the sniper is such a deadly weapon, physically and mentally.

It also shows the family members at home how vulnerable their loved ones are in battle. If they keep seeing these kind of videos, they'll soon stop backing the conflict.

Personally, I don't mind watching these videos. I'm always interested in how the lesser enemy uses tactics against the far superior military machine.
Guerilla warfare interests me.

[edit on 15uThursday09/27/08 by paul76]

top topics

join