It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you believe? Why you don’t? Please share…

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Sorry, I haven't watched them yet.
I will, Lord willing, tonight!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I have just finished watching them. Laminin was definitely something new to me and it is very interesting. Also Louie is a very passionate speaker. I like how he feels what he is saying.

Also I agree with Tony Campolo when he said that the biggest message Jesus tried to give was to help those less fortunate or less able. Unfortunately whenever someone suggests governments helping those people they are called communists.

Great videos, OT I am gonna be looking out for your threads.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Sorry, I haven't watched them yet.
I will, Lord willing, tonight!

No prob....have a good night, enjoy the audio...real meat there!!!

OT

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnothiseauton

I have just finished watching them. Laminin was definitely something new to me and it is very interesting. Also Louie is a very passionate speaker. I like how he feels what he is saying.

Also I agree with Tony Campolo when he said that the biggest message Jesus tried to give was to help those less fortunate or less able. Unfortunately whenever someone suggests governments helping those people they are called communists.

Great videos, OT I am gonna be looking out for your threads.

Yeah the longer Campolo audio goes into great detail...

See you around!

OT

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by Majorion

I'm pretty sure when the word "God" was created, it was meant to describe something like "mystery" or "reality" or "everything" or "existence."

I just hate that it's, er, HE's personified all the time. And is supposed to actually DO stuff.

I think maybe it is a coincidence.

...personified...to me is encouraging....I'd rather follow a PERSON, that a force....Scrpture is quite clear, God is a person to KNOW....my thoughts at least?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
OL, my time has been limited as of late, so I am sorry that it has been a while.........I do thank you for your thread an thoughts. I hope to talk later on............Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join