It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Assaults A 14 Year Old Skater In Baltimore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Wow this officer has some anger problems, i suggest the person who filmed this to send it to the media. If i was the father of this kid i would be very pissed.

Disrespecting his badge, Hmmm i wonder why? Obviously this officer isn't really concerned about it, by the way hes acting.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Blundo]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Pretty poor policing!

Typical fascist behaviour from an unhealthy looking uneducated Muppet!

This is why anarchy will always be there!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I first saw this on the news. As I am a skater too, this offends me highly. I hope this happens to me soon.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This has been posted before, not new. I do agree the cop went overboard. But so did the kid. Even one of his friends says "shut up" in the video, the kid should have listened to his friend.

Last thing you do is backmouth a cop, especially when your just a kid showing no respect for the cop, or the laws prohibiting the use of skateboards in an area that is designated off limits to skateboarding.

The kid could have simply said, "yes sir we will go somewhere else". And that would have been the end of it.

Instead, that kid showed his arse and got thrown on his arse for being a dumbarse.

He pushed that cop's buttons and got what he deserved IMO.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
This has been posted before, not new. I do agree the cop went overboard. But so did the kid. Even one of his friends says "shut up" in the video, the kid should have listened to his friend.

Last thing you do is backmouth a cop, especially when your just a kid showing no respect for the cop, or the laws prohibiting the use of skateboards in an area that is designated off limits to skateboarding.

The kid could have simply said, "yes sir we will go somewhere else". And that would have been the end of it.

Instead, that kid showed his arse and got thrown on his arse for being a dumbarse.

He pushed that cop's buttons and got what he deserved IMO.

Cheers!!!!

Really? Are you serious? I hope one day something like this happens to your children, we'll see how you feel about it then.

"got what he deserved" This 14 year old kid really deserved to be strangled and forced to the ground by an overweight 30 something cop, for "disrespecting" the man and calling him "dude". Aye Carumba!

top topics

join