It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British police no match for Islam!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

LOL as you can see they are no match for people willing to submit to Allah. You hear the yelling and screaming of Allah Akbar. Thats the invincibility that the Brits cannot fight against.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
www.liveleak.com...

LOL as you can see they are no match for people willing to submit to Allah. You hear the yelling and screaming of Allah Akbar. Thats the invincibility that the Brits cannot fight against.

You have no idea what us Brits are capable of.
Islam is only a minority here.

If anything the police showed themselves to be human here, instead of causing more of a problem.

If you watch the video of the Glaswegian football fans in Manchester, you will see the EXACT same tactics used by the coppers. Or are you going to say that GLASWEGIAN football fans are taking control of the UK too?

Deltaboy, please stop taking everything at face value and use yer noggin.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Funny how just about every county where Islam is the dominant religion is still stuck in the Bronze Age and can barely provide clean water for citizens. If a bunch of wackos get together and scream and yell its not solidarity, its desperation. Start building and quit destroying and submitting.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

www.liveleak.com...

LOL as you can see they are no match for people willing to submit to Allah.

'Submit'?
Do you mean as in subservient?

Synonyms: , servile , slavish ,subservient implies the cringing manner of one very conscious of a subordinate position, servile suggests the mean or fawning behavior of a slave.

Personaly I think rabid religious extremists causing mayhem (and intimidating the police force with threats of violence) on the streets of Britain isn't a good thing.
Why can't they protest in a civilised,mature manner like everybody else?

At least they didn't have placards this time:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

No its submit.

VERB:
sub·mit·ted , sub·mit·ting , sub·mits
VERB:
tr.

To yield or surrender (oneself) to the will or authority of another.
To subject to a condition or process.
To commit (something) to the consideration or judgment of another. See Synonyms at propose.
To offer as a proposition or contention: I submit that the terms are entirely unreasonable.
VERB:
intr.

To give in to the authority, power, or desires of another. See Synonyms at yield.
To allow oneself to be subjected to something.

Is·lam (s-läm, z-, släm, z-) KEY

NOUN:

A monotheistic religion characterized by the acceptance of the doctrine of submission to God and to Muhammad as the chief and last prophet of God.

The people or nations that practice Islam; the Muslim world.
The civilization developed by the Muslim world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETYMOLOGY:
Arabic 'islm, submission, from 'aslama, to surrender, resign oneself, from Syriac 'alem, to make peace, surrender, derived stem of lem, to be complete; see lm in Semitic roots

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Deltaboy can i show you this video...

uk.youtube.com...

And guess what... a day later. Manchester was okay....

Neither the Rangers fans nor mental Islamicists can take over the UK.

We are too proud and strong a nation to allow anything of the sort to happen. Trust me, Islam can shout, it can wave its fancy flags about, but at the end of the day, the UK will be ruled by no minority.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by mr-lizard]

[edit on 14-1-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Pffft, it was just over football. Thats something the Brits like you can handle. But we are talking about Islam here that takes it far more serious than football.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Pffft, it was just over football. Thats something the Brits like you can handle. But we are talking about Islam here that takes it far more serious than football.

Guess you've never been to Britain.

I'd rather stand in a street with a load of bearded fanatics, than be caught in the wrong crowd of hooligans.

Seriously.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Deltaboy

Glad to hear your not a slave to your opinions.

I honestly think people should be able to beleive what they want (as long as it doesn't cause bigotry or delusions of grandeur).

Seems to me these religious fanatics (particularly those with the placards) are giving your organised religion a very bad name.

What do you think?

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
yes well the next step in thinking might be if they take something as trivial as football so seriously, then how would they treat something like, say, the future of their country? I thought the police there did a good in keeping the peace. NO tasers, nothin' like that. I have to echo the sentiment of another similiar thread that you'd be on this site screaming racism had they not "submitted".
Damned if they do, damned if they don't eh?

edit: I also learned on the other thread that the police don't carry firearms over there. It seems insane to have this seemingly victorious attitude when a huge mob of people in some sort of hypocritical peace protest is able to make a group drastically inferior in numbers "submit".

[edit on 14-1-2009 by heyo]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What about the poll tax riots?

uk.youtube.com...

Us Brits do NOT let things overwhelm us.... Neither the government, rowdy football fans, Islamicists.... nothing.

Our Bobbies, depsite their bad name have done a mighty fine job of holding this nation together in the face of MANY aspects of trouble.

Yet, tomorrow we will wake up, drink tea and discuss the weather.
It's our nature.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Please add all comments to the existing thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed

top topics

join