It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli army masses along Lebanon border

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by golemina

My argument is proven in this post. No need to really say more. All the questions you asked were answered, and all the claims I made about you, your views, and your shortcomings, documented in this post.

Calling somebody ignorant, illogical, and a troll, is only an insult when its not true. Your posts have proven such names to be true, I don't really see them as insults, just a matter of facts that I put down to explain why I have to post in the blunt manner I do.

You ask a complex question, then complain for not getting a simple answer you can manipulate?

[edit on 18-1-2009 by grimreaper797]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

Maybe I am stupid...

How exactly does one manipulate 'yes' or 'no'?

Anyhow, I presuming (correct me if I'm wrong
).

That you believe that Israel does NOT have the right to exist.

Why can't you have the forthrightness to JUST say so?

Once again I can only presume, you can't commit to those simple words... that simple concept...

Cuz what?

You don't want to say the same thing a lot of MONSTERS that occupy this world believe in?

Am I getting warm?

(A little help here...)

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
You want my answer read my posts.

If the answers is too complex for you, the question is too complex for you, and the situation is too complex for you.

Ive stated my answer, and it's not a yes or no question. If it was a black and white question, there would be a black and white solution. Simplifying the situation like that is an insult to every ones intelligence.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Anybody got any news on this other than PRESSTV? Looks like this whole 9 page thread has been based on a bugus news report LOL. Hilarious...and folks get all worked up over nothing. Heck, no one is even discussing the original topic anymore so it must be bs.

Umm, Prince.

Did you actually read the whole thread?

Page 1, last post.

This story was independently reported by the Naharnet News group in Beirut...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Sorry I missed this question.

How many Palestinian homes has Israel bulldozed in order to prepare the choicest plots of land for illegal Israeli settlements?

The answer is none. What land Israel has occupied is land abandoned as a result of a losing a war started by the losing side. When you lose a war, you pretty much lose everything, especially when you chose to go on fighting even after you have lost. To continue fighting after you have lost is sheer stupidity. The best thing to do after losing a war is to surrender, and try and make the best of things, hopefully regain your dignity.

If you are unwilling to accept the losses, then don't start a war in the first place.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

golemina really spelled it out for you. I hope you, and the so many others like you, who have built this maze of illusions to justify terrorism, which is the murder of innocents for a political cause, start to entertain the possibility that you could be wrong.

Middle Eastern oil has given Islam a chance to escape the dark ages of religious extremism, but it looks like they will completely screw it up in their pursuit of war through terrorism.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join