It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross with Halo on Plastic Bottles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have noticed that the bottom of plastic bottles have a cross symbol with a halo around it. I have searched meanings of symbols on plastics and the only ones that they tell about are the recycling symbols. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this and if anyone can offer any idea as to what it would mean.....if I can get my hands on a digital camera I will try to take a picture. If you have a plastic bottle (water, soda, etc. - and it shouldn't matter which, I have found them on all kinds) look on the bottom and sometimes you have to look between the ridges as it will be hidden there....

Anyone see it???

Mods, please move to the appropriate area.....thank you!!

[edit on 14-1-2009 by scrubsnstuffkim]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Am I the only one who sees this???

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by scrubsnstuffkim

I checked two bottles, one an Ethos water bottle bought at Starbucks and one a Canada Dry Seltzer Water bottle bought at a local market.

Both had, in addition to the recycling symbol and a number (20 on the seltzer and 5 on the water), the Ball Company logo:

But no cross and halo. I wonder if what you're seeing could be the logo of a different bottle making company that happens to be common in your area?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Probably just manufacturing marks from the moulding process.

Nothing to get worried about unless you find one that says "we can see you" or "buy more of this product".

new topics

top topics

join