It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treat Hamas like Japan in WWII: Israeli nationalist leader

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Treat Hamas like Japan in WWII: Israeli nationalist leader

www.google.com

JERUSALEM (AFP) — Israel should follow the example set by the United States when it brought Japan to its knees at the end of World War II, the head of an ultra-nationalist opposition party was quoted as saying Tuesday.

"We must continue to fight Hamas just like the United States did with the Japanese in World War II," Avigdor Lieberman said, according to the website of the Jerusalem Post newspaper.

Japan surrendered in 1945 after atomic bombs were dropped on the cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
the deputy foreign minister has already called for a shuaa (holocaust) on the palestinans, this is an extension

The american treatment of the japanese is remembered for their nuclear bombing of whole cities.

Israel is already working with america to develop mini nukes.

It is perfectly possible Israel could have low yield nuclear weapons (which could still afford to be significantly larger yield than the Davy Crockett) that would be sufficient to exterminate Gaza at mimimal risk to Israel on the whole.

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So, he basically just came out and declared "Nuke Gaza".

Uttering death threats is a crime in most places of the world... I wonder what the penalty for giving over 1.4 million civilians a death threat is.
(Oh right, that's when they stop calling it murder, and call it genocide.)

If Israel dares to Nuke those people, I'll be demanding the rest of the world crush Israel.
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY should even be THINKING about using nukes in today's day and age.

Anyone who tries must be wiped out to ensure they can't attempt it again.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

its ok for Israel to threaten others with total analation

they are Gods chosen so they have permission from the high and mighty to kill as they see fit.

as i recall when it was a nutcase mullah
almost everyone was calling on how evil Muslim and islam is
wounder where those people are hiding,

double standers at its best

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Wouldnt any type or size nuke still effect the water table and the sea, which in turn would hurt Israel?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think people get mixed up between Atomic bombs and Nuclear weapons.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

I am afraid that is exactly what he mean, now where are the Israeli apologist now, I guess as long as the ones to die are of the subhuman race as the Palestinians are considered by some is OK.

What a pity, make you wonder who are the true terrorist in this entire middle east saga.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yet when you voice your concern about rapacious and relentless zionism you are accused of being anti-Semitic. Zionism is nothing more than the advocacy of genocide. Israel cannot exist while there are Palestinians, so if you are advocating for Israel you are demanding genocide.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
reply to post by forklift

Wouldnt any type or size nuke still effect the water table and the sea, which in turn would hurt Israel?

Depends where its dropped i guess.

Israel won't be dumb enough to nuke its own waters.

But if the israelis really want land, than the Nuke idea aint hapenning.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex

Please clarify your point. Why do you say people are mixed up between the Abomb and nuclear bombs? What difference is there in the effect other than deaths and contamination?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Israel won't nuke gaza, i doubt they even use DU shells - why not?

THEY WANT THE LAND!

Simple as that, this is a land grab by the crazy zionists who think that god gave them Isreal, if they ruin it while stealing it whats the point in having it?

they just need to take over isreal, rebuild the temple (currently a muslin holy site) and then god will give them i giant gem covered city and return them to a land of milk and honey or something.

unless the ultra religious zionists have decided to ignore their holy quest because of 'international consensus' -HAHA Rite, and the pope has announced he's gay.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Please clarify your point. Why do you say people are mixed up between the Abomb and nuclear bombs? What difference is there in the effect other than deaths and contamination?

I think what he means is the distinction between nuclear weapons and nuclear bombs.

Uranium tipped bullets are being fired upon Gaza as we speak. The effect is like a 'dirty' bomb that leaves harmful radiation for thousands of years. The consequences are mass murder, long-term effects on man, society and environment in hideous ways.

So, nuclear weapons are actually already being used on Gaza. Because they don't leave a mushroom cloud people are not that aware of it.

We need to STOP the Nazi-Terrorist Israeli Zionists and their supporters in every way we can!

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy

THEY WANT THE LAND!

True, but it doesn't look like palestinians are gona migrate soon.

I guess if the israeli methods of Choke and Massacre doesn't work, than Nuke might just be an option.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
For one, the US did Not nuke entire "cities" in Japan. We used two atomic bombs on 2 cities only. And those atomic bombs were very weak.

Secondly, Hamas is no where near any capability or level of what the Imperial Japaneese military was during WWII. Hamas does not have warships, or submarines, or Kamakazi pilots or aircraft carriers.

Third, Israel needs to stop this BS using WWII as a template for their acts in Gaza. Thats pure chicken poop and all they are doing is trying to bring this so called "defense" to the level of what WWII was just because of what happend to them during WWII and Hitler's "Final Solution".

Guess what Isreal...this is NOT WWII, this is NOT 1945, and Gaza is NOT Japan!!!

I think those people over there have really lost their minds completely. I think the real danger is making itself apparent...and it isnt Hamas.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

THEY WANT THE LAND!

True, but it doesn't look like palestinians are gona migrate soon.

I guess if the israeli methods of Choke and Massacre doesn't work, than Nuke might just be an option.

They are -already- nuking them with harmful radiation!

The current death toll will be tiny compared with the long-term nuclear radition effects and as result of their weapons.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

whats the diffrence?
both are designed to kill indisrminiatly regardless of which race, faith and so on

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by forklift

THEY WANT THE LAND!

They are -already- nuking them with harmful radiation!

The current death toll will be tiny compared with the long-term nuclear radition effects and as result of their weapons.

Yeh and the white phosphorous they are using has also caused some severe burns, doctors have stated the dis-figured limbs and faces can't be treated even through plastic surgery.

I am surprised IDF still haven't used napalm/carpet bombing yet.You reckon they gona use that in the 4th or 5th Phase until all the palestinians are dead?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Both are destructive, and quite nasty. However a nuclear weapon has greater yield than a typical atomic bomb. A nuclear explosion also has a greater fallout radius than an atomic bomb.

Basically a nukem bomb is just more powerful and more devistating, and leaves a bigger mess for many years after.

I am just appauled that Israel is even speaking or tossing about the idea of using any kind of nuclear weapon and trying to justify their actions to the likes of what WWII was between the US and Japan! Are they genocidal? Do they really expect the world to just idle by and allow them to set off a nuke right next door to Egypt and Syria and Lebannon? Do they really want to be the instigators of WWIII?

Are they that crazy?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
World War Three is well past its start. Israel has every right to defend itself against ongoing rocket attacks. Its surrounded by enemies.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

I am just appauled that Israel is even speaking or tossing about the idea of using any kind of nuclear weapon and trying to justify their actions to the likes of what WWII was between the US and Japan! Are they genocidal? Do they really expect the world to just idle by and allow them to set off a nuke right next door to Egypt and Syria and Lebannon? Do they really want to be the instigators of WWIII?

Nothing can stop israel except US.The rest all puppets including the UN.

Egypt, syria, jordan don't have nukes and israel could turn around and say to them 'DO you guys want a Nuke too?'.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join