It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air-raid Panic In Jerusalem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Now, here we can easily jump to false conclusions...

Jerusalem - A false alarm by air-raid sirens has rattled nerves among Israelis living in the Jerusalem area. Schoolchildren were rushed to bomb shelters and jittery Israelis flooded emergency centres with phone calls.

The siren came as rockets from Gaza were falling across southern Israel, and on the same day as Lebanon militants fired a barrage into northern Israel. Police said Wednesday's siren was caused by a malfunction.

Children at at least one Jerusalem school were taken to a basement bomb shelter. Israeli ambulance services reported more than 200 calls from concerned residents. Jerusalem has not been affected by the recent fighting.

One eighth of Israel's 7 million people are now in range of rockets from Gaza. Israel launched an offensive against Hamas in Gaza on December 27 to halt years of rocket fire.

www.news24.com...

I jump, so you dont have to!

We made those sirens yell because,
- Remember citizens of Israel, we are in war! And threat is still over here...
- This is what its coming, so its good to make some training now...
- And dont forget to vote for war, fear is our factor...

Some wartime rumors to spread... From fear factory;

Hamas fires phosphorus shell, Israel says
www.gmanews.tv...

- I ask first, where did they suddenly get those? ... Maybe more miss guided friendly fire?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hamas have phosphorus shell?
no wounder Israel attack schools
those no good kids must have been mixing chemicals to make phosphorus shell fillings

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

There are so many things one can say to this but I will leave it to one. They learnt from the best, Uncle Sam.

The funny thing is that arnt they at war with Hamas to stop them firing rockets at Isreal, they should be hearing these every day..................

This is not a war it is a genocide, plain and simple. Gaza is just one big ghetto, they learnt how that works back in Europe.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

If they find any un exploded WP shells they will make IEDs out of them.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Its all around in Israeli newspapers now... I think its friendly fire.

For the first time, Gaza militants fire phosphorus shell at Israel
www.haaretz.com...

Phosphorus mortar shell detected in Negev

Hazardous shell located in Eshkol Regional Council a day after hitting ground, causing no damage. 'Potential danger of using such a rocket is enormous,' says community's security chief

www.ynetnews.com...

- Yeah! And you are using those hundreds every day!

[edit on 14-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

new topics

top topics

join