It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas accepts Egypt’s Gaza ceasefire plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
..and look at this guy (OLMERT)
dodging the cease fire meetings..

forget it ppl..its not the thing what u think..

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Israel can never stop Hamas and if a ceasefire is agreed upon, hamas will rebuild, reorganize,re-arm and learn from its mistakes.

Hezbollah has the capability to pound israel from the North and IDf can't do anything about it.

These millitants are only trained to HIT n RUN.Only the civillians bare the brunt of the israeli army.

Israel knows it can't fight millitants so it punishes the civillians which in-turn increase the support for millitancy.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I wonder if they will invade Southern Lebanon aswell, it all depends on what the Israeli Governments goals were in this current operation. If it was the complete destruction of Hamas then maybe other places will becomes targets. They still have six days before Obama takes office, there is no telling what could happen in the next five to seven days.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hamas says gives Egypt ideas on Gaza truce
14 Jan 2009 18:25:09 GMT
Source: Reuters

CAIRO, Jan 14 (Reuters) - The Palestinian movement Hamas said on Wednesday it had given Egypt its views on an Egyptian ceasefire plan.

"The movement has presented a detailed vision to the Egyptian leadership ... There is no disagreement with the Egyptian leadership. The issue is differences over how to deal with the Zionist enemy (Israel) through the clauses of this initiative," said Hamas official Salah al-Bardawil.

Bardawil, speaking at a news conference in Cairo, declined to go into details of Hamas's response to the plan, which would end 19 days of fighting between Israel and Hamas in Gaza.

Another Hamas official, Osama Hamdan in Beirut, said earlier on Wednesday that points of difference remained over the Egyptian plan

www.alertnet.org...

So, according to Hamas - nothing has change... Talkings from truce has been going since this mess started. Are meetings taking place in Damascus or Egypt??? Thats confusing.

In Live stream we can hear and see firefighting... No truce in the ground yet!!!

[edit on 14-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
My understanding of the whole issue is.

Hamas will now NEVER talk peace with Israel because of the attack.
So in my mind that means Hamas will fight Israel to the last man.

You also now have this new Osama Bin Laden audio tape, is it him, who knows. But what better way to recruit new blood.

When it comes to Israel they will not give in untill they are told to by the USA, not a day sooner.

They may shift thier focus to another problem before Obama is put into office. Ie, Southern Lebanon, Syria or Iran. Pick one.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Obvious

Peace is when the good guys win, not when people stop shooting at each other.

Could you give me a list who are the good and bad guys on this world? That would be very helpful for people like me who can not decide between good and bad accurately.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Well you have the "Axis of evil" and the "Coalition of the willing" Pick one.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
reply to post by deccal

Well you have the "Axis of evil" and the "Coalition of the willing" Pick one.

You ruined my sarcasm

I was waiting an answer from "Captain Obvious"

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

I was just so tempted, I will hold off in future, I am sorry.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
They better not attack Lebanon, I live near HEAPS of lebanese people. They will go sick.

The Lebanese better kick there ass if they do.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
My understanding of the whole issue is.
When it comes to Israel they will not give in untill they are told to by the USA, not a day sooner.
They may shift thier focus to another problem before Obama is put into office. Ie, Southern Lebanon, Syria or Iran. Pick one.

There are relevant and very sinister mind's behind these events, don't kid your selves.
It won't be long and the US will deploy, and I hope that the militaries of the US when they do jump into the game , realize that these acts are "War Crimes" and "Ethnic Cleansing" which is basically a title with in "Genocide".

Amid widespread speculation that the conflict in the Palestinian territory could spill over to other parts of the Middle East, Bolton added that there is "the possibility of the use of military force possibly by the United States, possibly by Israel," on Iran after the current war.

Taken from a posted website in earlier posts.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
They better not attack Lebanon, I live near HEAPS of lebanese people. They will go sick.

The Lebanese better kick there ass if they do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join