It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

uk hot spots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
link

RE-OPEN the X-files . . . experts have pinpointed the 40 top spots to be abducted by aliens in Britain.

Researchers studied reported UFO sightings across the country to compile a list of places to experience encounters with extra-terrestrial beings.

Top of the list is Bonnybridge in Lanarkshire � scene of more alien sightings than anywhere else in the UK.

Cley Hill, Wilts, claims second place, followed by The Great Orme � a beauty spot near the North Wales seaside resort of Llandudno.

But aliens do not just stick to the countryside, it seems. Walthamstow, East London, and Lewisham, South London, also make the top ten

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Trust me to live in Newcastle where there are NO hot spots anywhere near where I live

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Glad to see theres not one where i live.

I wonder why Bonnybridge in Lanarkshire is a big hotspot?

Whats in that area?

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by asala]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I would have to say that from my experience, most people who report seeing ufo�s see something that is identifiable. Most people are terrible at being a witness any way. You ask someone what colour shirt someone was wearing five minutes ago and they will have no idea.
Same goes for ufo�s. People are just seeing something that is explainable.
Don�t get me wrong, I believe in ufo�s, I have seen one my self, but Bonnybridge in Scotland, this place seems to be suffering from mass hysteria.

We will only ever find the truth to the ufo phenomena when the aliens invade. Then it will be too late.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Is there military or research bases around these hot spots?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
wouldn't know but worth a look into to see whats in the most seen areas

top topics

join