It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - Control - Club of Rome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Recently I was commenting and giving my opinions of NWO agendas and was surprised by the IMO, lack of awareness or certainly the naivety of the posters in their denial of its existence entirely or that it was a benign world sentiment. This ambivalence still shocks me, so I want to share (along with the other more open/informed people on here) a reference to one of the NWO's executive organisations that I suppose act as the testing of their agendas as they leak this think tanks global thoughts. This particular link shows excerpts of the first trickle of the GW humans the cause scam that is still actually debated on here as if there is any fact to it!

NWO agendas - Global Warming - Food Control - Population Control ....

I'd like to also link to another pressing matter in this excellent talk given about the next Global control that's now coming into being namely.

Codex Alimentarius - the end of your life giving right to natural food

Can we still act with naive innocence and say the NWO isn’t shaping our lives?

[edit on 14-1-2009 by mlmijyd]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
quote from the first article:

a realistic, long-term goal that can guide mankind to the equilibrium society and the Human Will to achieve that goal.”

“Without such a goal and a commitment to it, short-term concerns will generate the exponential growth that drives the world system toward the limits of the earth and ultimate collapse. With that goal and that commitment, mankind would be ready now to begin a controlled, orderly transition from growth to global equilibrium.”

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the stated goal of "equilibrium". The problem with the past system was believing that we could forever expand the population of consumers without eventually bankrupting the world's resources. Whoops! We are already there. Shame on these guys from trying to prevent that.

As far as the Codex goes, well that is indeed a horrible idea meant only to benefit the likes of Monsanto. I have already registered my personal concerns with the body in Canada that is in charge of implementing it.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by wayno]

new topics

join