It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

there will never be a new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
there will never be a new world order world peace will never happen. there is to much war and to much hate they have been trying for years. You have to understand I use to think there would. the whole world would have to agree I dont think it is possible they can try to there Blue in the face but not realistic. Do I believe they are trying yes I do but I cant see it happening.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Personally I think they will fail, but what I'm really afraid of is what they will do when they fail.

I think these people are power-hungry manipulative scumbags, and when they start to lose their stranglehold, they will go crazy.

As soon as they realize too many people have woken up, i personally think they'll try to initiate WWIII as a last-ditch effort to bring in the NWO.

There's no telling what they're really capable of.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
They will not fail because the masses are too dumb.
They successfully bankrupted the world, did they not?

To think otherwise is simply denial brought on by blind stupidity.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
the anti christ is the one who is going to be able to put this togeather but God is going to come and kick his butt Dont take the mark which we have out there and the numbers
will start with 666. The new world order is trying to start war 3 to kill most of us but I believe God will intervine before this happens just a thought. But a group I dont think they could do it but I could be wrong its up in the air

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JipStix
Personally I think they will fail, but what I'm really afraid of is what they will do when they fail.

I think these people are power-hungry manipulative scumbags, and when they start to lose their stranglehold, they will go crazy.

As soon as they realize too many people have woken up, i personally think they'll try to initiate WWIII as a last-ditch effort to bring in the NWO.

There's no telling what they're really capable of.

indeed this is some of the most influential and power full humans alive. they are possible of anything and this is shown again and again. and now we have this 2012 thing going on so if that's ture it screwd their time table on new world anyhow, or it made it easyer

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i think there will be a new world order, peace have nothing to do with it, i think it only
mean, a new way of controling the world, a new global system will be install to control the world populations, thats all

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

I totally agree. I have talked to people who have told me that the new world order can not be stop. The leaders of the new world order will find a way to control everyone, it's only a matter of time.

top topics

join