It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the One. Don't think you are. KNOW YOU ARE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You are the Alpha and the Omega.
You are the Creator and the Created.
You are the One.

Your energy permeates the cosmos and your will manifests reality.
Your power derives from truth and your truth emanates from love.

You are the vessel of evolution as you channel the mind and spirit of infinity.
You presage the dawn of a new enlightenment as you learn the unity of all things.

You know the truth concealed by fear and control is the power you give them of your own free will.

You reject a life of servitude to fear.
You embrace a life of service to love.

1. Take an amount of fiat currency you feel comfortable parting with.
  2. Fuse it with the following message:

This is not money.
    This is Trust.
    Take Trust when needed.
    Make Trust when able.
    Give Trust to those you trust to sustain the flow of Trust.
    Be the change.

3. Hand the newly minted Trust-note to a trusted friend.
  4. Expect no reciprocation.
  5. Teach your truth.
  6. Learn their truth.
  7. Repeat.

Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come. Trust begins as an activist pay-it-forward tree, seeded and incentivized with a high-velocity unit of exchange which memetically directs itself towards local fertility maxima.

The exponential base for iterative growth in Trust is increased with each wave of Trust until it surpasses unity and achieves critical mass, the tipping point at which Trust enters continuous, widespread, self-sustaining circulation as an overlaying and world-healing gift economy.

The magnetic flow of positive material, mental, and spiritual energy aligns whole communities towards the polarity of service to others. An organic, non-coercive, and evolving consensus emerges for modes of consumption, production, transaction, and organization which sustainably increase the per-capita ratio of joy to suffering, love to fear, and truth to ignorance. Harmony and freedom eclipse conflict and control.

The equivalence of rational self interest and enlightened selfless interest is thus manifested, catalyzing the gnosis of unity.

The power of Creation is yours.
Reach for it.
Ascend.

Teach the Cycle of Trust.
Plant the Tree of Life.
Build the Kingdom of Heaven.

Be the One.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (MingW32)

iEYEARECAAYFAkluBfoACgkQZvFe3bzs/FzQxACghAl9a391YcpMkTi979Bho3l3
SzkAniWrzIysXfybQVFx1yWlZ4xL9Jny
=hArN
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

"He causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads, and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark"

(more)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by open_hand

This is the third PGP signed gibberish post in as many days.

Why? If you want to spread the word may I suggest one of these?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Truly Truly Truly Truly Truly Truly Truly Truly Truly

I AM THE MASTER

I AM THE WAY

I AM THE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

I AM WHAT I AM SEARCHING FOR

(My mentor, who I have never even met in person has taught me this)

and I was born for dec 21 2012

and I Will Rise that Day with the 5th SUN

I AM THE 5TH SON!
I Want to tell you my name but I cant, I wish I could.

PM me, if thats possible.

I am 21 years old, I will tell you this for sure

I will be 25 years old dec 21 2012

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is what happens when people believe everything the these "find the god within yourself" new age books tout. Trash in, trash out.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Your petty ridicule is a consequence of the toxic synergy of your own fear and ignorance.

Those inclined to skepticism, materialism, or reductionism are reminded that the rejection of an easily tested teaching is irrational when one has not attempted to empirically validate it for themselves.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by open_hand]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
This is what happens when people believe everything the these "find the god within yourself" new age books tout. Trash in, trash out.

Wow, to see such closed mindedness is concerning. You call yourself a skeptic (in your mood) but I don't see anything here that displays a true meaning of skepticism.

Now, do I buy into what the OP is stating? I can't say. What I am saying is that there is a reason I clicked on the link. It was a pretty intelligent title really for people who know what they are looking for. The truest message here is that you simply need to let go of your mundane fears and embrace what is good in life. You are, essentially, the creator of your own world. YOU make your life poor, fair, good or wonderful. You choose to allow petty things to get your down or you choose to ignore them and look for the positive in everything.

Nothing new age about it. That concept has been around for as long as mankind has been thinking. It just keeps getting crushed by established organizations like the church. They fear it because it allows people to THINK for themselves and it teaches them that they truly can accomplish ANYTHING they put their minds to. (They being you and me and everyone else.)

So, I understand that you are meant to be a skeptic. I just didn't see it in this demeaning post.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
well then can someone who "understands" what open_hand is on about (or on) translate the whole "Trust" thing into uhhh... English???

sounds like some sort of crazy reverse pyramid scheme...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
Wow, to see such closed mindedness is concerning. You call yourself a skeptic (in your mood) but I don't see anything here that displays a true meaning of skepticism.

Wow, yet another person is is the epitome of close mindedness going around and calling other people close minded because they don't believe what you do. Obviously you have no idea what it means to be a skeptic - telling people you are a God is probably the easiest thing to be skeptic about since IT HAS NO PROOF, EVIDENCE, OR RATIONAL REASON BEHIND IT.

Its quite new age - you haven't studied the new age movement apparently. Is a recycling of cult ideas that comes into vogue every few hundred years. Nothing crushes it, its just fundamentally not rational which is why it doesn't last long.

Nice try to insult me though

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
IT HAS NO PROOF, EVIDENCE, OR RATIONAL REASON BEHIND IT.
...its just fundamentally not rational which is why it doesn't last long.

No, this is a modern formulation of an ancient spiritual truth which one can empirically test and validate for themselves by following the simple steps (1-7) outlined to create a Trust cycle.

If you refuse to conduct an honest test of this truth, that is certainly your choice, but do not delude yourself or others into believing that your choice is either empirical or rational.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by open_hand]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is an ancient idea. None of these things are wrong. These kinds of teachings promote honesty, compassoin, introspection, motivation, and learning as you walk through life. There is nothing wrong with that. How can you bash something like this?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
can someone translate what the OP is saying into English??? is "Trust" some sort of reverse pyramid scheme?

top topics

join