It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America West Airlines Flight 564 UFO Case

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

Just to support your post...

A feature unique to the 777-300ER and 777-300 flight deck is the Ground Maneuver Camera System (GMCS), designed to assist the pilot in ground maneuvering of the 777-300 with camera views of the nose gear and main gear areas. The cameras are on the leading edge of the left and right horizontal stabilizers and the underside of the fuselage and are used during ground maneuvering. The images are displayed at the Multi-Functional Display positions in the flight deck in a three-way split format.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

riotact1.....yup! I think I'd made it clear that the idea of the B-777-300 was incorporating the concept of a camera so that the pilots, while taxiing, would have a better understanding of where the Main Gear are, and, of course, the A-380 as well.

Of course, these are 'options' that may, or may not be sold to the customer. JUST as, when you buy a new car, you decide on the 'options' that you feel necessary to pay for.

It is clearly ludicrous to expect EVERY airliner to be equipped with cameras for the oft chance that during thousands and thousands of hours, the hope that somewhere along the way, a few UFO photos 'might' be captured!!!

This is ATS.....the motto is 'Deny Ignorance'.

"Ignorance" is NOT meant as an invective....it is literally a 'lack of knowledge'.

A new-born baby is 'ignorant', by definition. BECAUSE of a lack of knowledge, obviously, since it is a newborn!!!

THIS DOES NOT absolve George W. Bush for his errors....I mean, he IS an adult?????

Yup! I've run off-topic....so, apologies.

There IS a connection, though....IF a real and obvious UFO observation could be 'swept under the rug'....then, why can't the idiot 'President'....as in, 'The Emporor Has No Clothes' that this Country has endured for eight years, then we can begin to see the analogy.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It's Taiban
Not Tieband.
I believe it used to be a railroad stop. Now I don't think there's even a gas station. It's on maps, though.
Born & raised in the area.

a reply to: OzWeatherman

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join