It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler, Sisters Taken from Parents' Home

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
seriously people... given the names of his 1 yr old sister, you know what these "parents" believe. I would say that teaching your child to intentionally hate could be looked upon as a form of abuse. They are not publicly telling why the children were removed, but it was not the names that did it. Please those two genetic mis-fires were on welfare, and when you are on welfare the state is all up in your biz. They obviously had good reason to remove them. I am glad they did, and hope those two don't get those kids back. They are better off.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
Remember the latter day saints a few months back and the children that were taken from there? CPS can do what they want.

They can do what they want because enough people are not standing up and stating their objections, and until we do, more kids will be taken, possibly without cause, and then what about when it's time for our kids to be taken?

That's why I am asking that a legit reason be given.

I was staying out of this thread till I got some updated information, will this just came in about 19 minutes ago, but it's of no help.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The custody hearing figure out what should happen to 3-year old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters, who alo have Nazi-inspired names, did not happen as planned on Thursday. But no one is saying why.

People close to the case have been asked by the Prosecutor's office to stop talking about the case because it involves minors.

So someone is talking.

The three children were take from their Holland Thownship home Tuesday night by New Jersey's Division of Youth and Family Services. The big question is why?

That's what we are all saying. Why?

"There's a new president and he says it's time for a change; well then it's time for a change."

Wow the Dad is referencing Obama. Interesting. I wonder if he voted for Obama?

Last Friday DYFS workers went to the home to investigate a complaint related to the children.

OH we get closer to the heart of the mystery. Who made the complaint? Who was close enough to the situation to be able to make a complaint? Or was it just one of those busy body concerned citizens?

This part is interesting. I mean when was the complaint made? I am guessing after the birthday cake incident.

I just wish we knew the details. Let's face it, someone somewhere has blabbed, and I just have to find where, so I can get the details, cause I personally want to know what's at the heart of this. (Now who is being nosy.) :-)

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Harassment101]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Heard the following on NBC10 News...

The complaint was originally made by a phone call received by NJ DYFS regarding the children's welfare. The agency then sent out an investigation unit who removed them based on the "credible" complaint.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Those Later Day Saints that raped 14 year old girls? Had uncles married too multiple nieces? The leader had been convicted of several counts of rape in other states, yeah, no reason to stop that...
Anyways, now we know that a complaint had been called in and an investigation started.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
Those Later Day Saints that raped 14 year old girls? Had uncles married too multiple nieces? The leader had been convicted of several counts of rape in other states, yeah, no reason to stop that...
Anyways, now we know that a complaint had been called in and an investigation started.

Oh wait, you mean the rapes of 14 year old girls and marrying neces that turned out to be bogus as hell? yeah those latter day saints. They might be weird, but there is no law against weird. Seems like the government wanted to get inside that place and take a look at the property.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

Who said it was bogus? last I heard they had such a mess with DNA and figuring out ages because the cult had brainwashed these 14 and 15 year old mothers/wives. And the cult leader had been convicted in Utah and I think Arizona for this crap. Anyways, as said, we now know a complaint was called in and it started an investigation. So its not because of their names.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

But it's ok because it's their belief (immense sarcasm).

and from what I understand CPS must investigate every call and if the complaint states that the children are in immediate danger, they must take them, then investigate it's legitimacy.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What if someone filed a complaint about there names?................................

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ok so the short story is this...
these parents as a homage to nazi ideology named their children.

DCFS won't provide any explanation for the abduction.

We are left to assume it has to do with the names.

If this is the case, then it looks like the Campbell's are in a position to take the government to court for kidnapping.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

The obvious point has been made by Jackinthebox...why were they allowed to register those names in the first place?.

Excuse me? What did you say?
Two major things wrong with your statement...

1. Allowed?
Regardless of what all the America bashers believe, there is no "allow" in regarding this in America.
You can name your child anything you want.

2. Register?
We do not "register" people in the sense that someone checks all the nicities and puts a stamp on the birth cerificate and off you go.

There isn't a qualifcation for a birth certificate
(except for the obvious.. citizen and.. BIRTH)
You don't "pass" and you don't "qualify".
A birth certificate is just a record of birth.

But of course this is ATS and before any details come out, we ll just jump on the "America Sucks" and "Government is evil" bandwagon.
What a fun ride it is until page 6 'eh people?

On to the bigger point, if children were taken away because of their "name" then there will be hell to pay...

I hate to continually beat a drum, but all of you out there in "America Sucks" land... Yea.. we're still the land of the free so don't bother filing this one away in your catalog as an example of whatever grievance you have.

In America, the government cannot :
1. Prevent someone from naming a child whatever you want.
2. Take a child away without cause.

This was most likley due to something else... yes, it could have been drummed up charges because some over zealous windbag didn't like the names but it will get sorted out in court if it has to go that far.

If it was real abuse, the names are just sensational hype.
If it wasn't real abuse this is just a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Can't you guys wait for facts before you whine?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
The obvious point has been made by Jackinthebox...why were they allowed to register those names in the first place?.

Excuse me? What did you say?
Two major things wrong with your statement...
1. Allowed?
Regardless of what all the America bashers believe, there is no "allow" in regarding this in America.
You can name your child anything you want.

But you can't abuse kids, and where there's smoke, there may well be fire so if nothing else, it's worthy of attention.

2. Register? We do not "register" people in the sense that someone checks all the nicities and puts a stamp on the birth cerificate and off you go.

I donno...I still have my 'registration of birth' card, as well as my birth certificate...who knows what they call it in NJ.

But of course this is ATS and before any details come out, we ll just jump on the "America Sucks" and "Government is evil" bandwagon.
What a fun ride it is until page 6 'eh people?

Not sure how that factors in to what I said, but hey...if it makes sense to you, go with it.

If it was real abuse, the names are just sensational hype.
If it wasn't real abuse this is just a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Maybe...but I wouldn't put money on the outcome of that lawsuit just yet.

Can't you guys wait for facts before you whine?

Seems like a pretty good discussion going on here with worthy points being made on both sides of the issue. Only whining I'm hearing is...well, never mind.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

firstly who says that the children have been taken away from the parents because of there names. i would assume there would be mitigating circumstances other than the names. do you think it is acceptable to name your 3 children after notorious nazi figures , aryan nation what sort of future has the kid got with that name. there was a post on u tube a while ago showing a couple of blokes teaching a small kid rascist chants and slogans , this caused outrage by the viewers could it be these sort of undertones were running through the investigation. the swastika is not allowed to be used in europe and if somebody named there children like the campbells they would probably be stoned[ not the shmokey sort]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
"Acceptable"?
Who is doing the accepting?
Who has any right to decide what is acdeptable.
Some of you seem to be in that catagory of "busy body".

Just exactly how do these people come into anyone's home and make such demands as, "examining", let alone removing?
Do they come in armed?
With a policeman?
Or what?
What if you refused to let them into your house?
What if you refused to let them near your children?
What if you bodily interfered with their efforts to take the kids?

Maybe too many people are just naive.
When they perceive anyone as an "authority" they just give in.

I was investigated once because my boys had open toed shoes.
They crawled on the floor a lot and wore the ends of the toes off.
I couldn't afford to just go buy new shoes every couple of weeks, so they went to school that way.
One of the teachers got concerned that their feet would get wet on the wet grass.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I'm glad they took them away from those sicko Bastards. Stupid people like them shouldn't be allowed to breed!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

isnt the teacher putting the childs welfare first. there have been several cases in the uk lately that have resulted in deaths because nobody acted. my wife has to work with children who have been neglected and abused and i know the grief she goes through at work . i was not being a busy body but if u want to put the amendments before your children then fair enough. im just glad i dont live in the states

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
My Grandfather on my Mothers side was in the Royal Navy, he was a submariner. My Grandfather on my Fathers side was at the D-Day landings ... Neither of them went to war, killed men , and saw friends die, so that some utter scumbags could belittle that sacrifice by honouring a puss gutted venomous coward like Hitler by naming a child after him. Now dont get me wrong , Im not against free speech. You should be able to protest against the inadequacies you see around you , without worrying about being oppressed. But that all comes to a grinding halt in the face of Nazi and Hitler worshipers. There ARE some things which cannot ever be allowed to rise... The Black Death, and Nazis, in ANY form are the big two at the top of the list.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Neither of them went to war, killed men , and saw friends die, so that some utter scumbags could belittle that sacrifice by honouring a puss gutted venomous coward like Hitler by naming a child after him.

"I disagree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it"

Edit to add - Who honors "a puss gutted venomous coward like Hitler" more? One who names their children after him or one who would support what would certainly be his policies. Policies like the state having to approve all names.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by harvib]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I bet if the children were named Josef Stalin Campbell or Robert Mugabe Campbell or Nelson Mandela Campbell, maybe even Chairman Mao Campbell, CPS wouldn't have taken them!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sounds like someone has to much time on their hands. I'm sure some story was made up but I know for a fact that an anonymous tip isn't grounds for taking the children. A judge shouldn't even issued a warrant with that like kind of tip. CPS likes to bend the law and you have to be knowledgable of the law to fight these people. If this is a false report someone is going to have alot of trouble. From the article the sheriff never received any complaints so from what I read. Besides this isn't the first time CPS has messed up. Look at the story with the kid that has been missing for 10 years. 10 fricken years! Check CNN video for boy missing for 10 years. People who abuse the system put children who are in serious need of help in danger because it takes their away because they're busy chasing false reports down. In my opinion, CPS should be disbanned, they've dropped the ball one too many times and they're not following the law. Law Enforcement is more equiped to handle these situations. CPS is a waste of my tax dollars. I'm not saying all are bad but lately the bad ones out number the good and it's time for these people to be held accountable.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Well, I have always said that my next child will be named "Skeletor"... no infringement of copytright or trademark will be intended. I just like the name.

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join