It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden calls for jihad over Gaza web sites

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
I have to ask myself who this information release benefits most?

[edit on 15-1-2009 by verylowfrequency]

well..

if you review this whole topic, you find out.

most of us consider here that dear Osama is an evil man. and an evil man calls the Muslims to wadge jihad.

osama = bad
muslim = bad
jihad = bad
(IN POINT OF VIEW OF MASS MEDIA, SADLY ATS TOO)

Osama has a big and bad reputation around the world, so if he is "big" then he can provide a big cover, just like he did here, on ats. it is a great example how the message can be manipulated, dragging ats with it.

the point is that none has read that message. there is no post here about that message. if i where the admin here, i would delete all but the opening post, until someone has the brainpower to understand the title.

"a man is calling for protection for his fellow believers"

anyone recognize this? you have to think like a muslim to Understand a muslim's message. the rest is just media frenzy. another stick to sway the population with.

and i can't help thinking that after all these years of ats you still fall for the same tricks.

ah.. the PROFIT:

- that stick, first of all
- the destruction of muslim life. osama has been already presented as bad, jihad too, so if you connect these 2 you have muslim. the general campaign against all muslims is piking up. so you must connect it with the most evil man on earth (if that is a fake Osama), before people realize that Osama is a MYTH (at least the general understanding of Osama). and to perpetuate hatred against Palestine, and soon other countries.

and if this is a true jihad, then i take part of it. as it would any open eyed man who still has a soul.

aaand for last. i am Against israel and I AM NOT ANTISEMITIC.
(i tried but i cannot hate them all
)

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by encoder

don't take the "admin" part serious, i don't want to offend anyone.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Bin Laden is on his death bed. I would say he would be dead within 6 months. The last video with his dyed hair showed what I thought was the use of corticosteroid treatment. He is an extremely ill person. I would doubt he was in a cave these days. He's being hidden.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join