It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien artifacts discovered underneath crop circles

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
Wow. The fact that he sold them and even melted the gold plate down makes me very suspicous. Who sells alien artifacts they find under crop circles? I don't think I would be capable of such a thing.

Unless you need those few hundred thousand dollars more than you need to prove that aliens exist. Thankfully the less valuable bronze and silverplates were saved and analyzed thorougly.

Actually, the location of the pictogram is archaeologically significant: it lies at the foot of the Thieberg, a Thing or ancient Teutonic tribal parliament site, possibly on top of a prehistoric processional path. In the immediate vicinity is the Wuldenberg, an ancient Germanic Wotan sacred site on which a church was erected under Charlemagne, and the Holy Grove (Heilige Holz) of the Teutons, which was fought over right into the Middle Ages.

Source

That is interesting, and the purity of the metal in the coins, alchemy rings a bell. They did look ancient and they were huge, many coins were even more huge by that time so it makes sense.

<< 11  12  13   >>

join